Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 638633)
I shot this outside my office:

Rudra's version:

WOW.......Great shots.
Now only if i can get my Bolero to some place like that.....and get somebody to shoot like that....with some camera like that. :)

-- Torqy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 638644)
WOW.......Great shots.
Now only if i can get my Bolero to some place like that.....and get somebody to shoot like that....with some camera like that. :)

Thanks, you have the same camera as mine, so it is not a stretch. Finding the place is also not tough, just gotta go looking. For example, we drove 310Kms on saturday scouting locations and shooting everywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 638723)
Thanks, you have the same camera as mine, so it is not a stretch. Finding the place is also not tough, just gotta go looking. For example, we drove 310Kms on saturday scouting locations and shooting everywhere.

Excellent pics! clap:

Both pics are after PP?

This one look better in black and white, I feel.

phew....beautifu pics Rudra & samurai.

OT: Samurai, you live & work in an exotic location.

Rudraji: Awesome pic!

Maruti could use these photos! :D With a DDiS engine, the GV is going to set sales charts on fire! Hope they bring it here soon

@samurai. These are poster perfect. The 2nd one is exactly what i had meant w.r.t the Gurkha pics you had shot. Lovely . Is it that the GV is photogenic or you seem to be scaling new heights every other picture. Congrats.
The evening/morning sun is just right for the already dried up grass. All that backlit grass is just oozing beauty of god's work.
And Rudraji/San, the b&W GV seems to be angled as though it is in motion and is taking a sharp right turn. I dont see a driver though.
What just happened here?

Here is my share of car photography....cam used is a Sony Cybershot

The 3rd pic is over done....I agree, still learning. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 638633)
I shot this outside my office:

Outside your office..lol..where do you live? africa? stupid:

Really gorgeous shot!

cya
R

Nice pic,furioussphinx.

OT: Pretty dangerous to have someone talk on the cell phone while standing close at a gas station.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venkatesh.C (Post 639611)
the b&W GV seems to be angled as though it is in motion and is taking a sharp right turn. I dont see a driver though.
What just happened here?

Car looked tilted because there was a drop from road surface. I wanted a lower view point and a bit of road in front. Turned wheel gives a little more aggressive look or that's what I feel. :)

Oh . The pic does not show the banking and that set me wondering :) thanks. Yeah agreed. The posture is agressive. For some reason wheenver i look at the GV i'm reminded of Stallone in a suit :) Stunning, Handsome, Understated aggression.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 639875)
Outside your office..lol..where do you live? africa? stupid:

One more from the Jungle...this time I changed the angle to show some buildings.

Is it a reflection in the glass or you shot through the glass?

It's not reflection. Number plate says that.
Besides glass panes sun film worked as a ND filter here.