Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-127.html)

So excited to find this thread! but it looks like its dead:disappointed
Wish i can revive this. Here is my submission for the Chevy Beat it it were launched now as an electric
Name:  ChevroletBeatRightFrontThreeQuarter2779.png
Views: 296
Size:  432.2 KB

Tried lowering the Virtus using the images from our official review. Excuse some mistakes. I am a beginner:coldsweat:
Photoshop/Digital Art thread-917c44ef88c8414da3ef731fc4ff96c2.jpeg

Photoshop/Digital Art thread-ea862fe15e314b4490f701818edb71c7.jpeg

Must say, it looks swell!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMV (Post 5512847)
Tried lowering the Virtus. Excuse some mistakes. I am a beginner.
Must say, it looks swell!

Looks so hot. But maybe if you increase the tyre size and then try the same, it would turn out to be a bomb.
The virtus already has a superb stance and is arguably the best looking sedan this side of 20 lakhs. You have done a Good and clean job on the photoshop.

Here's my take on the virtus where I made it a stationwagon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raycers_honda (Post 5662847)
Looks so hot. But maybe if you increase the tyre size and then try the same, it would turn out to be a bomb.
The virtus already has a superb stance and is arguably the best looking sedan this side of 20 lakhs. You have done a Good and clean job on the photoshop.

Yes, it’d have looked even better had I done that!

Quote:

Here's my take on the virtus where I made it a stationwagon.
Looks fantastic!

This thread seems really empty, here's a Mustang Fastback that I made in Photoshop. '24Photoshop/Digital Art thread-stangwagon.png
Any inputs from experts is definitely appreciated, I'm just learning this skill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrstealthy007 (Post 5721503)
here's a Mustang Fastback that I made in Photoshop.

Nice job!! Looks very well executed & proportioned.

Could you share the original too?

Only thing i can point out for improvement is the rear end - there seems to be some feathering, which doesn't really match the edges in the rest of the photo, which are quite crisp.

Name:  20240222  Screenshot 04.16PM 09205.png
Views: 56
Size:  390.4 KB

Well, this is my first ever digital art that I made and this has a backstory! So I was actually looking for a wallpaper that had only a headphone. But I didn't find any, also this was around 2022, so no AI! So I thought okay, I wanted to do graphic designing for a long time, good time to start. Got onto Photoshop and made this!
Photoshop/Digital Art thread-my-first-project.png

This is a project I did for my cousin. She travels a lot so she told me she needed something that screams travel! Took a lotta trial and error but I got there eventually!
Photoshop/Digital Art thread-main.jpg
Photoshop/Digital Art thread-backup.jpg

I've done a couple more minor ones like changing number plates on cars (weird obsession I have) but can't show them here due to size limitation!

Do let me know what you guys think!!

Cheers!!clap::Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 5724252)
Nice job!! Looks very well executed & proportioned.

Could you share the original too?

Only thing i can point out for improvement is the rear end - there seems to be some feathering, which doesn't really match the edges in the rest of the photo, which are quite crisp.

Attachment 2575498

Sure, here's the original. Photoshop/Digital Art thread-0623pfonautomustang4.jpg

I see it now, I'll have another go and post again. This is actually my first attempt and I'm really a novice at Photoshop, so forgive that.
I know that the fastback may not be to everyone's taste though, I think it causes it to lose the "muscularity"(if that's a word) that we all love the 'Stang for.