Team-BHP - Computer Experts. HELP!!!!!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Computer Experts. HELP!!!!!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/11197-computer-experts-help.html)

Hi, I just finished my HSC exams yesterday,so i got my self a new NFS Most Wanted Black Edition.
Now the problem is that the technical support shows minimum requirements of the processor as 1.4 Ghz and it shows 700 Mhz for available.But my laptop has processor of 1.73 Ghz.I dont know what is wrong? can anyone help?

Also I installed the game ,it runs only for quick races,But in carrer mode it just crashes down to background and the game closes while loading a race or free roam facility.Can any one help for this too?
I really want to play this game.It was like getting keys to your first tricked out car and the car gets stollen.please:

Hey Dude,

Did ya get a Original Copy or a pirated copy.
If it was a pirated copy there are chances that some files wud b missing.

&

If u got a original copy then try reinstalling the Game 2 a different folder & then try.

ALso let me kno which is ur graphics card.

Thanx
Hope this works for u.

:Cheering:

I don't think NFS MW is compatible with mobile chipsets.

I,ve got an original one.No graphics card,i mean my laptop is stock.I'll try instaliing it in different folder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head

Do you mean it cant work on a laptop.
But i can play quickraces,I even finished a bit of the carrer,but that was just the start part where you need to lose your car.Now whenever i try to load a race it just crashes.

Hey SRK

I also feel without the Graphics card the game wont run thts y it is crashig in few modes.

Coz in the begining of career mode it has lots of videos which it loads.

Also check & tell me which version u have.

1.2 or 1.3

:Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head

dude it is compatible with mobile chipsets. it is working on my laptop.

SRK,
try to update your vga (display) driver.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK
Hi, I just finished my HSC exams yesterday,so i got my self a new NFS Most Wanted Black Edition.
Now the problem is that the technical support shows minimum requirements of the processor as 1.4 Ghz and it shows 700 Mhz for available.But my laptop has processor of 1.73 Ghz.I dont know what is wrong? can anyone help?

:

Dude do following steps
1st go to Start > Control Panel > System, select general option check Computer , it will show you Processor its clock speed & amount of ram installed, if clock speed shows less than actual processor speed you have you need to do following thing.

go to Start > Control Panel > Power Options.
In power schemes select "Always on" option & settings for Always On power scheme select "never" for monitor,disk & standby.

after doing this check the clock speed again by repeating 1st step , now it should be same as your actual processor speed, try playing game now, if you are running on battery then by this setting your battery will drain sooner so plug it to mains.

Its basically the power management feature which reduces clock speed when running on batteries. check this out & let us know if it works.

Quote:

SRK,
try to update your vga (display) driver.
I updated it yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK
I updated it yesterday.

Hey Srk,

Start the game then go to options in main menu then go to video there u can adjust level of detail and resolution,keep it low and then try again

Hope It will work now.:Cheering:

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
Dude do following steps
1st go to Start > Control Panel > System, select general option check Computer , it will show you Processor its clock speed & amount of ram installed, if clock speed shows less than actual processor speed you have you need to do following thing.

go to Start > Control Panel > Power Options.
In power schemes select "Always on" option & settings for Always On power scheme select "never" for monitor,disk & standby.

after doing this check the clock speed again by repeating 1st step , now it should be same as your actual processor speed, try playing game now, if you are running on battery then by this setting your battery will drain sooner so plug it to mains.

Its basically the power management feature which reduces clock speed when running on batteries. check this out & let us know if it works.

Yes it did work and the game is loading faster ,but the problem of crashing down is still there.

I'll try and reinstall the game in a new folder.

The pentium M cpu clocks down and undervolts to save power.

keep the power options on home/offfice desk. the clock speed problem will be solved. check the options menu in NFS settings for the game crashing issue. let us know what worked out and what didnt.

1. Tell your laptop not to go to power saving mode in settings
2. If you dont have a separate graphics card(low end mobos dont) then you will have tough time playing this, but if you are okay with the graphics in quick race mode thats okay
3. Another problem could be thr Ram. Since you dont have dedicated graphics, your CPU has to do everything and your video ram will also come out of your laptop ram. In such a case where the game is running out of memory, you cant play it. Could you post your laptop specs?

Trying to play Most-wanted on a laptop.U're sure as greedy as Aditya.

Try getting access to a powerful computer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
Trying to play Most-wanted on a laptop.U're sure as greedy as Aditya.

Try getting access to a powerful computer.

agree:

How about goin in for a AlienWare Notebook

clap: