Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2006, 23:03   #1
BHPian

iPod repair in Delhi

I have a 20 GB 4th gen iPod which has stopped working.

I first got the click of death and then it just froze with the hdd clicking away.

It's not covered under warranty and Apple charges and arm and a leg to repair anything.

so does anyone know of any place in the NCR which woul dbe able to fix my ipod (swap out the hdd, change th ehdd cable as i managed to break it....)

cheers

zaphod
Old 21st June 2006, 23:18   #2
BHPian

Bhai.

I MAY suggest you go to Nehru place and get it repaired in FRONT of you. Thats what I can think of at the moment.

Let me know what you get ? your luck at ?

or take a rough estimate at Apple Authorised Dealer and God knows it MIGHT just fit in your repair Budget.

Thanks
Old 22nd June 2006, 01:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

i think thers an apple showroom in cp also. but like you said ittl be very $$$ to get it done from there. try nehru place. tht place has everything
Old 22nd June 2006, 18:44   #4
BHPian

Thanks for the help guys, I'll be heading off to Nehru Place on Tuesday perhaps - let's see what can be done. Apple service wouldn't be worth it - they charge too much. I just need a 1.8" hard disk and a new hdd-mobo cable.

btw, I'm heading off to bombay next week and if i cant get it fixed here in Delhi, can someone recommend where in bombay will this be possible.
I'll be staying in Goregaon.

cheers

zaphod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks