Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2015, 11:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

Got the first pm from hserus. I will forward you the mail in a few hours. On the way to office now.
Old 9th January 2015, 12:11   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
You posted that invite link publicly, what do you bet someone else reading tbhp just grabbed the invite the second after you posted it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by civic-sense View Post
Your good intentions notwithstanding, it was foolish on your part to post that link publicly
Realized that later but thankfully was not used by anyone. Having said that, I think it is against the forum rules to share email id & phone number.

Mods: Please advice

Shyam.n10 - Still have an invite and willing to share if mods are ok with you sharing your email id.
Old 9th January 2015, 12:51   #18
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrj View Post
Shyam.n10 - Still have an invite and willing to share if mods are ok with you sharing your email id.

shyam.n10 can post his email address here, and we will delete the post once you've sent him the invite.

cya
R
Old 9th January 2015, 12:54   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
shyam.n10 can post his email address here, and we will delete the post once you've sent him the invite.
Thanks Rehaan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam.n10 View Post
Hey procrj, I guess this Invite is claimed
Do post you email id here
Old 9th January 2015, 15:39   #20
BHPian

I thought these invites are valid for delivery in certain countries only. I had one such invite and due to this limitation, I let the invite expire!
Old 9th January 2015, 16:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

There was a separate thread that was started only for the OnePlus invites and I had asked the question there also. ( strangely, cant locate that thread ). Pray - Why are people crazy about this phone? What's special. I know this is OT to the thread, but very curious.
Old 9th January 2015, 16:33   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
There was a separate thread that was started only for the OnePlus invites and I had asked the question there also. ( strangely, cant locate that thread ). Pray - Why are people crazy about this phone? What's special. I know this is OT to the thread, but very curious.
http://www.engadget.com/products/oneplus/one/ says it all
Old 9th January 2015, 16:33   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokrish View Post
I thought these invites are valid for delivery in certain countries only.
There are two types of invites - Global & India. Global ones (which you had) cannot be used in India. They have partnered with Amazon in India to deliver the phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
What's special. I know this is OT to the thread, but very curious.
For Android fans/flashaholics like me the USP is huge dev support and simply the best hardware available at cheap prices.

For most others, it just to buy something which is not easily available and boost that you have it
Old 9th January 2015, 17:07   #24
BHPian

Gave away an Indian invite and a global invite on this forum.

Still have 1 more global invite. If anyone need it, PM me your email id. Thanks.
Old 9th January 2015, 18:10   #25
BHPian

One plus one invite???

Hello Bhpians, even I am also bitten by one plus one bug, which I am thinking of gifting it to my sweet little sister. If there is any, please notify me. Thanks in advance .
Old 10th January 2015, 22:52   #26
BHPian

Have a international OnePlus One invite to give away. The link is valid for next 12-14 Hrs. This invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States. Please PM me if you need it.
Old 11th January 2015, 05:04   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by malgudi View Post
Have a international OnePlus One invite to give away. The link is valid for next 12-14 Hrs. This invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States. Please PM me if you need it.

I am currently in the UK on a holiday. Will appreciate if you could please pm me the link if not already claimed. Thanks.
Old 11th January 2015, 09:32   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
I am currently in the UK on a holiday. Will appreciate if you could please pm me the link if not already claimed. Thanks.

Check your pm . Sent you the invite.
Old 13th January 2015, 17:46   #29
BHPian

I received couple of Global Invite for One plus one.
The invite can be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, HK, Italy, N'Lands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK and US.

Anyone interested, please PM me.
Old 13th January 2015, 19:10   #30
BHPian

Hello friends, I have an international one plus one invite to give away. PM me if any of you are interested. Please note that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks