Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-56.html)

Thank you, GJ01! much appreciated! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJ01 (Post 3842210)
Have 3 One Plus two shareable invites (India Only) available - valid till 9th Nov.

One gone. Two more to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinit.merchant (Post 3842220)
I have received a mail with the invite, stating 72 hours for use.

So how does this work?

Go to your OnePlus account. On the left panel you will see "My Invites". Put in your invite and hit 'Claim'. You can now use the invite on Amazon - Or if you dont want to use it, you can forward the code to a friend and they can also claim it.

72 Hrs start from the time you got the mail - not from when you claimed it on your OnePlus account.

Have a OnePlus X in my cart. Please PM me your details if you want it.

Also, have a OnePlus 2 invite to share.:)

I have a spare Oneplus X invite. It has to be used my account. So I can place a Cash on delivery(COD) order on anyone who wants it.

Edit: Anyone have any idea how and what would be the invite system for the Ceramic Oneplus X?

Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 3842316)
I have a spare Oneplus X invite. It has to be used my account. So I can place a Cash on delivery(COD) order on anyone who wants it.

Edit: Anyone have any idea how and what would be the invite system for the Ceramic Oneplus X?

Please follow the above process and claim it. You can then share it with your friends instead of COD hassle.

I have OnePlus X in my cart, mail me at srinivasadotsettyatgmail with your details, if anyone is interested.
I almost brought this, but decided not to buy just before checking out.
Reason, why I am not buying...
I am already using OPO and my main requirement is 'Dual SIM'. But, I realized that, in OnePlus X, we cannot have both the SIM cards and SD card at the same time. It is like, either SD card or 2nd SIM. But, with just 16gb internal memory, I need to go for SD card and with that, my requirement cannot be met! I don't know who designed this stupid idea of ้ither 2nd SIM or SD card :Frustrati

I know many are in queue for OPX invites but if anyone is interested in OP2 invite then I have 3 shareable invites for OP2, send me a PM if required.

I have two invites for the oneplus x. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Oneplus two invite
INF2-8AF0-7BE1-3E6F

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmitKumarVinay (Post 3842520)
I have two invites for the oneplus x. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Also have 3 invites for the OnePlus 2.

I have 3 invites for the OnePlus 2. I'd love to share them. Please reply! :D

I placed an order for the OnePlus X yesterday afternoon and it is out for delivery today! :D

I will share the additional invites I get here as soon as I get them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJ01 (Post 3842228)
Go to your OnePlus account. On the left panel you will see "My Invites". Put in your invite and hit 'Claim'. You can now use the invite on Amazon - Or if you dont want to use it, you can forward the code to a friend and they can also claim it.

72 Hrs start from the time you got the mail - not from when you claimed it on your OnePlus account.

I just signed up on oneplus and I see the invite number and an option "use this invite". On clicking this, it takes me to Amazon Oneplus X with the invite number filled in. When I click - use invite, it states "Invalid invite".

Any clue?

EDIT: resolved. Seems when auto-redirected to Amazon, invite code is in small caps, I retyped in upper case and got through.

Can somebody PM me the invite for one plus 2 please? One of my friend needs to buy it asap! Thank you.