Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-6.html)

I have 1 Oneplus One India invite to giveaway. Please PM me with your email ID. First PM gets it.

Cheers!!!

I have three OnePlus invites to giveaway. Please pm me if you are really serious about purchasing the phone.

Can I get one invite?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRV2010 (Post 3630227)
Can I get one invite?

PM'ed you the link. :)

Ps- All three invites givenaway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler (Post 3630172)
I have 1 Oneplus One India invite to giveaway.

Shared the invite with @Rajeevraj. I have got one more today, so PM me if someone needs it.

Cheers!!!

Edit: Shared the 2nd one with @schakravarthy for his friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler (Post 3630572)
Shared the invite with @Rajeevraj. I have got one more today, so PM me if someone needs it.

Cheers!!!

Placed the order. Thank you very much :)

Hi Fellas,

Anyone with an OPO invite? A friend lost his phone :Frustrati and after a lot of armchair research, don't think we'd find a better phone.

Looking to buy it over the weekend as, the week gone by without a smartphone has been pretty frustrating for this chap. Thanks in advance.

Cheerio,
Shivang Gandotra

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler (Post 3630572)

Edit: Shared the 2nd one with @schakravarthy for his friend.

..and he promptly ordered the phone. :)

Thanks a ton @gr8guzzler.

Need an invite if someone has it. Want to gift to better half for anniversary.
Please share if someone has it.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormerider (Post 3630681)
Need an invite if someone has it. Want to gift to better half for anniversary.
Please share if someone has it.

Thanks

PM me your email I can send one directly

Need an OnePlus One Indian invite. Would be grateful if someone can share any sharable invite(s), if any. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvrchandra (Post 3630828)
Need an OnePlus One Indian invite. Would be grateful if someone can share any sharable invite(s), if any. Thanks.

Pm me your email id. Will send it to that. Hope it is for yourself.
Regards

A General question, how long after you buy the 1+ do we get the invite as I don't seem to have got any. Not that I want it but it would have been nice to share it with the forum like I received one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksmrsm (Post 3631199)
A General question, how long after you buy the 1+ do we get the invite as I don't seem to have got any.

It usually takes around 45 days after purchase to get your shareable invites.

Have a One plus One India invite, expiring tomorrow afternoon. Anyone planning to buy for oneself (or immediate family member) may please PM me. 1st PM gets the code and please - not for best friends or colleagues etc etc