Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRV2010 (Post 3628313)
Received one more again today, PM me if anyone needs India Invite

PM'ed you. It's for a friend since I already have the oneplus one.

Folks, urgently looking for a One Plus One India invite. Please do PM me in case any of you have one that you do not need.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Got one from CRV2010, thanks a ton mate!

Guys can someone please PM me a one plus one Indian invite, thanks in advance.

One sincere advise to people asking for One Plus invites, please do so if you really want to buy it for yourself or someone close. I gave away 3 invites to TBHPIANs and all have expired and unused. I could have easily given it to others.

I have an India specific One Plus One invite. Valid for the next 21 hours. PM me in case you want it. The first one to PM gets it.

P.S. PM only if you are gonna use it for sure. I don't want it to be wasted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amansanc (Post 3628608)
I have an India specific One Plus One invite. Valid for the next 21 hours. PM me in case you want it. The first one to PM gets it.

P.S. PM only if you are gonna use it for sure. I don't want it to be wasted.

Have send you a pm. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 3628670)
Have send you a pm. :)

Shared the invite with you. Enjoy the phone :)

I have an India specific One Plus One invite. Valid for the next 20 hours. PM me in case you want it. The first one to PM gets it.

P.S. PM only if you are gonna use it for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipnil (Post 3628687)
I have an India specific One Plus One invite.

Shared with amansanc as he was the first one to PM me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRV2010 (Post 3627889)
Shared another invite to BHP-Ian woof

Thanks a ton my friend. :)

Friends, may I request a invite for oneplus one, oif anybody of you have one. It's for me (personal use) and your help will be highly appreciated.
Fingers crossed.

Guys,

I have a claimed invite sitting in my amazon cart. If any one wants it, please let me know. I can change my amazon password and provide it to you for providing payment and delivery details.

Regards,
Mohan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by umvarma (Post 3628997)
Guys,

I have a claimed invite sitting in my amazon cart. If any one wants it, please let me know. I can change my amazon password and provide it to you for providing payment and delivery details.

Regards,
Mohan.

Wow,

I am in. Please share. :)

-----
EDIT:

Hi Mohan,

Thanks a ton for your quick help. You rock mate.

clap:

Hi All,

EDIT: 2 Invites left to be shared. Anyone interested PM me.
Cheers!
Alok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alokgunhal (Post 3630159)
Hi All,

Just received 3 India specific Invites for OnePlus One. Anyone interested PM me.

Cheers!
Alok.

I also got 3 invites.

2 invites left valid for two days. Looks like OPO is now pouring invites. PM me if interested.

Sourabh