Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottocycle (Post 3634463)

I checked it. Somebody has alredy claimed the invite.
Anyone having US or India invite, request you please share with me. Planning to gift OPO my younger bro on his b'day.

Thanks,
Manish

Need a OnePlus invite. Can anybody share one?

Guys PM me your email Id, first two PMs will get the invite. :thumbs up

I have 3 Indian 1+1 invites to share which will expire by 6 pm tomorrow. Anyone interested please PM with your email id.

Note :
1. Only those who are intended to purchase the phone need to PM me, other please excuse.
2. I have a Global Invite as well. The invite can be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, HK, Italy, N'Lands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK and US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnzjon (Post 3635356)
I have 3 Indian 1+1 invites to share which will expire by 6 pm tomorrow. Anyone interested please PM with your email id.

Note :
1. Only those who are intended to purchase the phone need to PM me, other please excuse.
2. I have a Global Invite as well. The invite can be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, HK, Italy, N'Lands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK and US.

Claimed 1 invite from bnzjon. Order placed and payment made.
Thank You bnzjon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by headbanger (Post 3635041)
I checked it. Somebody has alredy claimed the invite.
Anyone having US or India invite, request you please share with me. Planning to gift OPO my younger bro on his b'day.

Thanks,
Manish

Manish - have an US invite to share. If you need it please PM me ASAP as it will expire before 2 pm today.

Guys,

A very basic question. What is the difference between the two types of Invite? Indian and Global? Are there any differences in warranty or something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saanil (Post 3635616)
Guys,

A very basic question. What is the difference between the two types of Invite? Indian and Global? Are there any differences in warranty or something?

Indian Invite : Only Valid in India

Global Invite: Can be used to purchase a OPO globally (shipped separately) but not in India.

However, OPO will honor phones purchased outside India and used in India as well.

Guys have 2 India specific invites. PM me your e-mail ID whoever wants it. Strictly for personal use.

Nite: Invites expire in 24 hours.

One Indian invite available with me. Expires today. PM email id to claim.

Thank you bnzjon.

I've received the invite that you shared with me and ordered the phone along with accessories already :)

Will update this thread once i am able to share invites.

Thank you bnzjon- completed the purchase of US specific invite !!! I still need 1 more India invite :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by headbanger (Post 3635682)
Thank you bnzjon- completed the purchase of US specific invite !!! I still need 1 more India invite :)

Hope you are not selling these invites for a premium :uncontrol. Just kidding brother.

I have an indian invite which i can share if you are purchasing the phone for yourselves (had kept it for my Best buddy but he is in a dilemma)

Edit - have sent the invite to your personal email id. Have fun with the mobile.

Guys one more India specific invite left. PM me whoever wants it.

1 day left.

Quote:

Guys one more India specific invite left. PM me whoever wants it.
Thanks for sharing invite , ordered to Amazon .