Team-BHP - The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/159815-smartphone-invite-sharing-thread-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShankarG (Post 3638684)
HI. I have a OPO India Specific invite valid till tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants it.

Can you share it with me on my email - ca.kiran12@gmail.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by rki2007 (Post 3638686)
Can you share it with me on my email - ca.kiran12@gmail.com

Hi Kiran, Sent on your gmail. do share your OPO experience :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by woof (Post 3638672)
Have an indian OPO invite. Let me know if anybody wants it :)

Hi woof, I am looking for the same, can you please share with me. I am still a newbie, so you might have to send over my email - abhinavmishra29@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShankarG (Post 3638702)
Hi Kiran, Sent on your gmail. do share your OPO experience :)

Thanks Shankar for sending the mail.

can i also get the invite @ salilkhandeparkar@gmail.com

cheers
S

1 OPO India invite to share. First come first serve.

Few India invites to share, pm me your email ID.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi29 (Post 3638732)
Hi woof, I am looking for the same

Quote:

Originally Posted by saildrive (Post 3638767)
can i also get the invite

Emailed you both an invite, enjoy the ONE.

I have 15 OnePlus invities, which will expire in the next 24 hours. Let me know if anyone requires the invite. :)

Valentines day special!
Four One plus one invites available.
Hurry up! Offer valid till stocks last.
PM me. First come first serve

PS: Yes, I'm reading too much of Times Of India Supplement these days :D

Absolutely no idea what has happened, I have like 20 invites in my inbox, all received yesterday night and today morning.

PM me if you guys need it.

P.S. What Kishore has said in the below post is true - Just checked, only 1 invite is all right, rest are all expired :) So, now I have 1, if anyone needs, do let me know. I have claimed it, so there is 24 hours to go for its expiry.

There was a glitch at OPO and everyone received multiple invites, OPO has expired all invites except 1 per user (the 1st one). So please check the validity before sharing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabby (Post 3639336)
I have 15 OnePlus invities, which will expire in the next 24 hours. Let me know if anyone requires the invite. :)

Sorry, please ignore the above, as mentioned earlier there was a glithc and all the invites are expired.

Here are some of the valid invites that I received, I had to claim them to ensure that they don't expire. if you are interested in purchasing you can directly goto Amazon.in and key in the 16 digit code to add OPO to your cart and purchase it. Enjoy the ONE.

The Smartphone Invite-Sharing Thread-opo-invite-codes.jpg

HI Friends, I need an India specific OPO invite this time for wife. I had one invite myself which I gave away on this forum yesterday and now myself in a need. :)
Kindly assist. thanks