Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2020, 16:35   #1
BHPian

Plagiarism Checker

My son intends to submit his project report he has written and was asking me about the best tool to check plagiarism. The committee which reviews the project are very serious about plagiarism issues. He searched a few free tools online but told they are not doing a thorough check of the document. A couple of them which are paid will charge around 40$ for a single check and claims they check billions of documents online within 10 minutes.

Which is the best tool (free/paid) to check the documents for plagiarism?
AltoLXI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 16:43   #2
BANNED

re: Plagiarism Checker

Plagrism Checker X works well in my experience. You can use that
agambhandari is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 16:49   #3
BHPian

Paid ones are good.

Turnitin is what my university uses for our assignments in MBA and it is pretty accurate.
sv97 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 17:51   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

I used to use grammarly paid one, and it always caught plagiarized parts, but it's paid.
You could try:
https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

But this has a limitation of thousand words at one time. It's better to open it in incognito, check one batch, shut the window, open again in incognito and repeat
mayankk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 19:18   #5
BHPian

Re: Plagiarism Checker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoLXI View Post
My son intends to submit his project report he has written and was asking me about the best tool to check plagiarism. The committee which reviews the project are very serious about plagiarism issues. He searched a few free tools online but told they are not doing a thorough check of the document. A couple of them which are paid will charge around 40$ for a single check and claims they check billions of documents online within 10 minutes.

Which is the best tool (free/paid) to check the documents for plagiarism?
The ones which offer free services are not thorough in their search and are inefficient. The paid ones work well. Our University provides us with free access to Turnitin, which is quite reliable.

If it is just one time and the report is not too long, you can DM me. I shall run it for you.
adwaith is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks