Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2007, 00:27   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
If you want the best sound quality from your MP3 or PMP then go for iaudio/Cowon.
Amen to that brother .. although in sound tests, the CreativeZen Vision:M trumps the iAudio X5 (player from the same class).
Old 14th May 2007, 16:26   #32
BHPian

woah this has gotten out of hand all i want the damn thing to do is play my fav radio show instead of me burning it to a re recordable cd every morning i can just copy it over ... and the show i mention is opie and anthony ...
Old 15th May 2007, 01:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Amen. The MATRIX has me too
Oh my!!! I thought I was one of the few Matrix nerds around!!! But as it turns out, I was wrong! Nice to meet you again guys

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks