Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2012, 19:45   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Best In-Ear Monitors under $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasoo View Post
I recntly saw an online offer for a great IE headphone, Klipsch Image S4i for Rs 654. This is rated as one of the best headphones for iphone/ipod. This nomally sells at about Rs4500, or approximately $99. Looks like a great deal. I am ordering one today. Hope I get a genuine one

Buy Klipsch Headphones Image S4i (Black) at Best Price in India - Also read Specifications, Features & Reviews | Lootitnow.com
How did it go?
Seems like a Great deal! If you get a genuine piece, I will also go ahead and order these. My Creative EP-620 went kaput after just 4 years of use.
Old 16th February 2012, 21:29   #32
Senior - BHPian

Are there good headphones with ear clip for mobile phones? basically,

1. Needs to have a clip or some other mechanism so it doesn't fall off in normal course of walking around.
2. Needs to have the mobile control switch so voice commands can be activated.
3. Not mono aural.
Old 17th February 2012, 01:01   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
Are there good headphones with ear clip for mobile phones? basically, Needs to have a clip or some other mechanism so it doesn't fall off in normal course of walking around.
The Nokia E72 came with stereo ear phones and a set of 3 different ear 'bud' tips to fit every ear. They don't have clips, but they don't fall off either. They will last you a while. If you have tried the Nokia Bluetooth headsets, you will find the stereo earphones much more comfortable because the clip on the Bluetooth headsets tend to pinch the ear.

BTW, the thread title - "In-Ear *Monitors*"? Didn't anyone comment on the title of the thread yet?
Old 17th February 2012, 03:59   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
Are there good headphones with ear clip for mobile phones? basically,

1. Needs to have a clip or some other mechanism so it doesn't fall off in normal course of walking around.
2. Needs to have the mobile control switch so voice commands can be activated.
3. Not mono aural.
You didn't mention your budget. But i will try to keep it under $50. A few popular and very good ones mentioned below.

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-...9431452&sr=8-1

Amazon.com: MEElectronics M9P In-Ear 3.5mm Headphone with Control/Talk for iPhone/iPod/Android/Blackberry (New Version with Updated Microphone): Electronics

this is a straighter version of m6. both are excellent in sound. bass of m6 is more than m9. there is new version of m9 too. here:

Amazon.com: MEElectronics M31P-BK In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Microphone/Single Button Remote for iPhone and Smartphones (New Version with Updated Microphone) Black: Electronics

of all the above, i would pick m6p because of way it is worn. it never falls out, no microphonics(sound from wire when it touches our body), great sound quality and build quality for price and superb accessories.

most other IEM with mic are above $50 that includes nuforce ne700x, klipsch s4i and then some more.

SoundMAGIC MP21 Stereo In-ear Earphones with MIC for MP3, MP4, and PC (Black) EP222B - $27.42 - Affordable Headphones

I bought this for use with iphone 4and they are very good as well. the price have come down. i bought it for $25. they are excellent sounding IEMs too. it comes from popular soundmagic PL21. this is its mic version. you can't go wrong with any of the above. the only problem with this is it protrudes outside ur ear a little. so it will cause more wind noise if u r walking, running or biking. apart from that, sound quality and build quality is awesome and last very long. it can be also used to hear songs. 1,2,3 clicks changes track accordingly.

The MM 50 iP is a good option too. but i haven't heard it or owned it. the others above i can vouch for them since i have used them extensively.

Pick of the lot - M6P and MP21. higher budget, get nuforce 770x or 660x.

Last edited by chevelle : 17th February 2012 at 04:01.
Old 17th February 2012, 11:09   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
How did it go?
Seems like a Great deal! If you get a genuine piece, I will also go ahead and order these. My Creative EP-620 went kaput after just 4 years of use.
The website seems to be a cranky one. I could never get to the payment page. It errors out. Not sure how they are selling anything there...
Old 17th February 2012, 15:28   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasoo View Post
The website seems to be a cranky one. I could never get to the payment page. It errors out. Not sure how they are selling anything there...
Same here. There payment gateway is broken. That alone rings alarm bells in my mind.
SO I will go for Soundmagic PL-21
A bombay based seller is selling them for 800 (140 less than flipkart)
Will try to locate a local seller in Delhi
Old 18th February 2012, 00:09   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Same here. There payment gateway is broken. That alone rings alarm bells in my mind.
SO I will go for Soundmagic PL-21
A bombay based seller is selling them for 800 (140 less than flipkart)
Will try to locate a local seller in Delhi
you can get it from mp4nation.net too. They deliver to India too. Though it may be around Rs.900. But comes with superb warranty.

Last edited by chevelle : 18th February 2012 at 00:10.
Old 18th February 2012, 11:35   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle View Post
you can get it from mp4nation.net too. They deliver to India too. Though it may be around Rs.900. But comes with superb warranty.
I will buy it with bill from Nehru place. They cost around 650-700 there.
Old 21st April 2014, 14:42   #39
BHPian

Can anybody suggest a good in ear noise cancellation headphones for around 60-70$ budget. Not too much punchy bass, prefer tight bass & balanced highs mids & lows
Old 28th June 2015, 12:47   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Can anybody suggest a good in ear noise cancellation headphones for around 60-70$ budget. Not too much punchy bass, prefer tight bass & balanced highs mids & lows
Klipsch R6. Amazing headphones. Patented buds provide excellent comfort.
This being the reference model, the bass is controlled and not overpowering.
But do note, these come with a flat wire so expect cable noise to be heard when you move around. People usually get used to it but I wouldn't enjoy much if I have to go for a run with these headphones.

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-R6-Bla.../dp/B00JFBDZ5W

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks