Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2008, 02:21   #1
BANNED

Ipod service centre - Delhi

Guys , where can I get my brand new ipod checked in Delhi , preferably south delhi ???

Cheers
Old 27th June 2008, 02:36   #2
BHPian

Brand new checked? hmm..

anyways. I think there is a I-STORE at ANSAL PLAZA and SEC 18 noida . (As far as i can remember)
Old 27th June 2008, 02:55   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Brand new checked? hmm..

anyways. I think there is a I-STORE at ANSAL PLAZA and SEC 18 noida . (As far as i can remember)
Yeah man .. BRAND NEW , a friend came in from the UK and gifted it but till date I havnt been able to use it !!

Also will the centre here service a ipod bought in the UK or should it be sent back to the UK to get fixed or maybe replaced !

Cheers
Old 27th June 2008, 09:12   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Saazid - make sure the iPod is charged, put the hold on (orange should show) and then off. Then with one thumb, press the centre button. Keeping that pressed, with the other thumb press menu and keep them both pressed for a few seconds. Your iPod will reset itself.

If it still does not work -

Connect it to your computer/itunes and click restore. 99% of all ipod problems are solved when you do that.
Make sure that the latest firmware is uploaded.

If it still doesn't work, go to Ansal Plaza, to the Apple store and ask for Tript Singh. Tell tript I said Hi and that we're friends. He will sort you out.

And lastly, it is a worldwide warranty - no need to send it anywhere.
Old 27th June 2008, 09:22   #5
BHPian

iPods carry a world-wide warranty. They will check your pod's serial number and get the manufacturing date from their systems, no need to show any bills etc.

\N
Old 27th June 2008, 10:48   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Yeah man .. BRAND NEW , a friend came in from the UK and gifted it but till date I havnt been able to use it !!

Also will the centre here service a ipod bought in the UK or should it be sent back to the UK to get fixed or maybe replaced !

Cheers

APPLE service center is in NEW friends COLONY market near surya hotel !!! don't know the address !!

You are wasting your time going to APPLE store !

APPLE ipod has world wide warranty ,so no issues!!
Old 27th June 2008, 12:20   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Hi Saazid - make sure the iPod is charged, put the hold on (orange should show) and then off. Then with one thumb, press the centre button. Keeping that pressed, with the other thumb press menu and keep them both pressed for a few seconds. Your iPod will reset itself.

If it still does not work -

Connect it to your computer/itunes and click restore. 99% of all ipod problems are solved when you do that.
Make sure that the latest firmware is uploaded.

If it still doesn't work, go to Ansal Plaza, to the Apple store and ask for Tript Singh. Tell tript I said Hi and that we're friends. He will sort you out.

And lastly, it is a worldwide warranty - no need to send it anywhere.
Ok .. let me try what you have suggested and see if it sorts itself out but just to be sure does this trick work on the nano as well coz thats what I have !! Else Ill go get in touch with Tript Singh ASAp ..

Thanx guys

Last edited by khaadu75 : 27th June 2008 at 12:24.
Old 27th June 2008, 16:35   #8
BANNED

Sam @ I did what you said to do as far as resetting was concerned ... the status is that the main menu appears on the screen but thats it -- its hung there , u cant scroll up or down - u cant enter a menu , the battery meter at the top is showing 3/4th charged !!

So I guess its time to head to Ansal Plaza ... :-(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks