Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2009, 04:57   #1
BHPian

Requesting a new BSNL land line connection online

Follow the steps below to request for a new BSNL landline connection online

clink on the link Here to go to BSNL new telephone request page.
Create a user Id and Password then filll the details and submit.

Telephone tariff plans: Here
BSNL broadband unlimited Home plans Here

Adios
Old 20th February 2009, 18:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Is this applicable all over India ? I doubt the reliability associated with this. I had tried the same around an year ago and the site was not working properly. I dont know it the sites are now updated and these facilities are available at national level with given amount of reliability.
Old 20th February 2009, 18:55   #3
BHPian

I tried this few months back. I use a tata wimax now. Let me know if it worked for you.
Old 20th February 2009, 20:16   #4
Senior - BHPian

If you believe all your dreams will come true, then waste your time on this. Even private service providers are not following up the online requests, forget the govt stuff. Even if you go to one of the customer service counters, it tests your patience level for processing and executing a request.
Old 21st February 2009, 10:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romyeo4u View Post
Follow the steps below to request for a new BSNL landline connection online

clink on the link Here to go to BSNL new telephone request page.
Create a user Id and Password then filll the details and submit.

Telephone tariff plans: Here
BSNL broadband unlimited Home plans Here

Adios
The BSNL Tamilnadu Circle Customer Support Engineers don't have any knowledge about this site. Two weeks earlier i registered my Land line number at the end of registration it asked me to call 1500 to activate the number added to this account.

I called up 1500 and spoke to Customer Support Engineer for 10-15mins explaining what is internet, What is a internet site, what did i do in my computer and finaly i gave up and disconnected the phone. I never again tried that site or spoke anything about it!

But I was able register my BSNL Cellone connection (mobile) and get the bill online and pay it online through this site: BSNL Portal || CellOne Bill Enquiry-For All India Customers

Last edited by mail4loys : 21st February 2009 at 10:05.
Old 5th December 2009, 21:19   #6
BANNED

Warning - Bringing a real old thread to life.

I booted out my old old ISP and submitted an application for new phone line + DataOne BB on 20th Nov. I got the phone connection on 28th, and internet was activated today. All applications were submitted by hand on plain old paper forms. ;-)

I was told that I lost a couple of days due to non-availability of Modem with them - I had the option of buying my own ADSL modem.

If I had opted to use BB on existing phone (this is my second land line), I would have got the net connection in may be 5 days.

That is almost same time, give or take 3 days, taken by both Tata Indicom and Reliance to provide net connection here. (counting from date of handing over the cheque).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks