Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2009, 23:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by given2fly View Post
So I see you work for MS support, Ketan. Are you authorized to create such accounts?

@ Vivek, I'm not miffed to see someone else fix it, but going by his current suggestions, he is telling you a newbie perspective, who loves to play around with new beta softwares. I do too, as a matter of fact, even I have the Exchange 2010 beta. But it is not supported by MS unless you are in Technology Preview agreement. Also this is your corp account & official data which can't reside on a third party server, so refrain from taking up his offer. This can lead to termination of your job if found by your company IT and I'm sure they have archiving and full mailbox rights on your mailbox. Sarbanes Oxley is a lethal weapon for any company and they have all the rights to monitor your mailbox. So beware again.
@given2fly,

Usually I dont do things which I'm not authorised to, usually

Please read my post completely, I've said,
"insted of using msn, google or yahoo you can use this account for your own use"
I'm not asking him to migrate his company account to my test server. Evenif he does, I dont have any problem! You should be the best judge and should be knowing your company policies better than anyone else.

I can create one for you as well and you decide how you want to use it -The version in my lab would be lil ahead of the tech preview and other beta versions, thats the only difference apart from its backed up by limited amount of support, else you can get the tech preview, setup up your own lab and test yoursefl - my simple offer was if he wants to test the new features, I can create him an account - Its simple.

And yes,
he has already mentioned that his outlook sync for inbox folder is working now!!

Last edited by Ketan : 20th June 2009 at 23:27.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks