Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2022, 09:21   #271
BHPian

Re: Bluetooth Headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911CarerraS View Post
Hey Rachit, The Realme buds are available for 3.3k on Flipkart right now, alternatively you can go for Noise Buds pro for 2.8k, they are my number 2 pick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Seconded.
I am using them as well and they are quite good.
Only con is with ANC battery life is just 4 hours. My other TWS from Soundcore gives atleast 6-7 hours.
I went with the Realme Air2 buds and can't agree more that the buds have punched above their weight. Thank you guys for your suggestion & feedback!

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 22nd February 2022 at 10:12. Reason: Typos.
rachitarora1985 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2022, 20:18   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post

Now for earbuds started with 2.5-3k budget and ended up booking the Samsung bud+ for ~5k. Looking forward to a great experience with these.
After getting these I stopped using my old BT boat headset(Rockerz 510). Today found it again and was about to discard when I noticed its still working fine. So thought of keeping it at desk just for those odd days when in-ear earphones become painful.

However it has one problem, the ear cushions have worn off. Its a 4.5 year old piece, so condition is understandable but was still wondering if there’s anyway to source these cushions? I see boat doesn’t sell these separately. Everything else about the headfone being in such great condition, I just don’t feel like discarding it for worn out cushions
Attached Thumbnails
Bluetooth Headphones-3f95d03da2b644cd9553149ff8a67301.jpeg  

Last edited by SoumenD : 5th March 2022 at 20:44.
Old 5th March 2022, 22:30   #273
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
...I just don’t feel like discarding it for worn out cushions...
Are the earpads removable? If so, you can try replacing them with generic earpads off Amazon that could be a near-enough fit.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2022, 13:57   #274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Are the earpads removable? If so, you can try replacing them with generic earpads off Amazon that could be a near-enough fit.
Yeah they are removable. I did try looking for generic earpads in amazon earlier but they are mostly oval/rectangular. This one has a trapezium shape so not sure if the rectangular ones will be a good fit
Old 6th March 2022, 16:58   #275
Senior - BHPian

Bought the AirPods Pro again for INR 24,900 from the Apple India website with their free engraving offer. Seamless experience, delivered the next day via Bluedart courier.

My earlier pair lasted for ~2 years, 3 months, bought on a Dubai trip. Much cheaper there, it was for around ~INR 18,000 if I remember correctly. Extremely happy with the performance and ease of use so bought another one when this one died. It’s easy to pair and use with the MacBook Air and Apple TV besides the iPhone of course.

Cheers
Cyborg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2022, 17:12   #276
Team-BHP Support

I got myself a Infinity (JBL) Swing 350 but I did not like it, hence returned it. I am confused between Apple airpods 2nd gen and OnePlus Buds Z2. A friend* of mine who has all the airpods (he has 7 of them) swears by the One Plus Z2 (he got 2 of them) one and another friend says, that the 2nd gen is better than the pro variant.

I do not want to spend what the pro version costs, am okay till airpods 2nd gen. Any advise?

* He is a radiologist and while doing scans, he has to speak with fellow colleagues for case diagnosis, hence the need for hands free devices.

Last edited by Sheel : 6th July 2022 at 09:07.
Old 6th March 2022, 22:34   #277
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
I do not want to spend what the pro version costs, am okay till airpods 2nd gen. Any advise?
Sheel, an important difference between the Pro and normal AirPods is the way they fit/sit in the ear besides the transparency, noise control modes and other stuff too of course.

If you are comfortable with the fit in your ear of the normal cord earphones supplied earlier, then you will be fine with the normal AirPods. The AirPods Pro has the rubber tips which fit and seal in the ear which makes them extremely comfortable and keeps them in place. The normal ones keep popping out of my ear, not firm and comfortable at all.

Take the above into consideration before you put your money down. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Cyborg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2022, 12:55   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
I got myself a Infinity (JBL) Swing 350 but I did not like it, hence returned it. I am confused between Apple airpods 2nd gen and OnePlus Buds Z2. A friend* of mine who has all the airpods (he has 7 of them) swears by the One Plus Z2 (he got 2 of them) one and another friend says, that the 2nd gen is better than the pro variant.

* He is a radiologists and while doing scans, he has to speak with fellow colleagues for case diagnosis, hence the need for hands free devices.
I can recommend Realme Buds Air 2. Retails at INR 3300 at Flipkart and has a decent enough sound quality along with ANC. I was earlier evaluating between Infinity Swing 350, Boat Airdopes and some other TWS buds within 2-3k when some members here suggested the Realme Buds Air 2 and I'm glad that I followed their advice. I use them for listening to MS Teams calls on my laptop and listen to music while in gym. These, for sure, punch above their weight.
Old 7th March 2022, 15:02   #279
BHPian

I am using airpods 2nd gen for about 6 months now. I purchased it during the last flipkart sale and got a good deal of INR 7K on them. I was also unsure of the fit of airpods and hence a little sceptical in spending this amount.
However, if the normal wired apple earphones fit you perfectly, then airpods 1st & 2nd gen should also fit well (their shape is practically the same). The shape of airpods 3rd gen and pro is different.
Turbo_anup is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2022, 19:19   #280
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

However it has one problem, the ear cushions have worn off. Its a 4.5 year old piece, so condition is understandable but was still wondering if there’s anyway to source these cushions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Update: Got a generic one from Amazon finally and it fits quite well. Cost me around 330₹. A little bigger but fits in ear very nicely.

Amazon Link
Attached Thumbnails
Bluetooth Headphones-8ab211f632e6440aa05587ee67634f14.jpeg  

Bluetooth Headphones-779d3ab50be249a9bf01bd5df2ec02fe.jpeg  

Last edited by SoumenD : 2nd April 2022 at 19:28.
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2022, 08:59   #281
BHPian

I bought a garmin venu 2s and looking for a bluetooth earphone. Budget < 10k.
I have shortlisted galaxy buds2. How good is this in terms of comfort and sound quality?. Any other earphone worth considering?
Old 30th May 2022, 11:28   #282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adithya.kp View Post
I bought a garmin venu 2s and looking for a bluetooth earphone. Budget < 10k.
I have shortlisted galaxy buds2. How good is this in terms of comfort and sound quality?. Any other earphone worth considering?
Recently I got Sennheiser Momentum Cx TWS, paid around 7k on Amazon. Very comfortable to wear, good sound quality and battery backup.
2500cc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 11:57   #283
BHPian

Have been using the Sony WH-1000XM4, which I got for 21240/- after discounts during Oct 2021. Wish headphones have an exchange offer similar to mobile phones. Seeing great reviews about the new model WH-1000XM5..!!
xotiq is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 12:33   #284
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xotiq View Post
Have been using the Sony WH-1000XM4, which I got for 21240/- after discounts during Oct 2021. Wish headphones have an exchange offer similar to mobile phones. Seeing great reviews about the new model WH-1000XM5..!!
I'm not sure if it's worth the upgrade from the XM4 though. Heck I'm still with the XM3's and I think I'm okay with these for another year or two.

I do agree with how it would be convenient for some sort of trade in feature for headphones with decent values, for those considering an upgrade.
Old 31st May 2022, 21:44   #285
BHPian

Thanks. This looks very promising. They have this plus variant for the same which I guess has an active noise cancellation. Is that very important if one is not using for calls?. ( Only music)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500cc View Post
Recently I got Sennheiser Momentum Cx TWS, paid around 7k on Amazon. Very comfortable to wear, good sound quality and battery backup.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks