Team-BHP - P910i Or K750i Or 6681
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   P910i Or K750i Or 6681 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/7740-p910i-k750i-6681-a.html)

Hi guys i'm unable to deciding between these 3 phones have 2 buy tomorrow so plz help me ! Yesterday i've sold N90 lol:

hey man -
Go for P910i if you want the fancy of touchscreen and all that - i have used it for 4 months and i was pretty happy with it. you just need to take care of the screen.

Go for K750i if you need the camera -its 2 megapix and it rocks - the sound quality is quite nice - i have been using this for last 2-3 months !!!

Go for 6681 if you want Nokia phone with almost all features - but a slower one.

HI, In all nokia latest phones like 6630,6680,6681,N90 Sound from lodspeaker is very worse. When u hear mp3 in p-910 sounds it's rock's . How the quality of sound in k750 as compared to p-910? btw I've used p-910 before in NOV o4 when it's launch .

i would advise u to really wait just a month more coz many new devices are slated for the Nov launch.
first of all is the mighty upgrade to the P910i, the Sony Ericsson P950 feat. Symbian UIQ v3.0, gigabyte range in-built memory, 2MP cam, 3G, WIFI and all the works....def worth the buck.
then there is the new imate with win mobile 5.
sony ericsson is also coming out with W550i and W850i Walkman series phones. really awesome!
not the best time to go out and buy a new handset.

I know but it won't be released anytime soon all for 1quarter 05 !

I know but it won't be released anytime soon all for 1quarter 06 !

I don't know abt 6681, but i have a 6680 and its really nice. Try to go for that instead of the 6681. Its' got almost everyting and the sound quality of the mp3's is really really good.

P910i is also a great phone, almost the same price as the 6680, but is more bulky, and i don't think the cam is that good.

Well, K750i is the only 2mp fone here, so pic quality should be realy good.

I SAY GO FOR THE 6680

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown

u are a little mistaken here. the first quarter '06 launch is only for the North American market and not the Europe and Asia-Pacific which usually get the P-series every November of the year.

new phones come up all the time. so never think of waiting unless u are sure of what u want is just around the corner.

from the 3 go for a p910i.

suggest u to go in for the p910I,

the best phone of all the three.

have used all these three phones in the past week and would rate p910 the highest.

Getting k750i so any one here to tell me hows it mp3 quality from loudspeaker ?

if u ask me.wait,dont buy a phone now.wait atleast till nov 05.

SE sound quality is very good though,but if u want to buy now why dont u go for the SE W800 walkman.it is very similar,but better than the k750i

see the review here.
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/...-w800-en.shtml

Quote:

Getting k750i so any one here to tell me hows it mp3 quality from loudspeaker ?

its good. the clarity of the voice is excellent.

Quote:

iMate JASJAR (3G) and iMate KJAM have been released. The iMate JAM is therefore selling at a mouth-watering price of (equivalent to) Rs.22,000/-.

The Motorola A1000 is also selling at the same price, and it comes with 3G to boot.

The P950 is something we are all looking forward to and the launch seems imminent with P900 selling at approx Rs.12,000 to clear off stock.

Me, I'm looking forward to the JAM2 or the O2 XDA Atom, which is basically the JAM with EDGE and WiFi, more memory, better screen, Win Mobile and an FM radio!

hey guys can you tell me where can i find more info about Sony Ericsson P950 ???