Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2006, 00:52   #1
BHPian

Swift ya Lancer?

Hey Guys, am planning to get a new car dis June as i start my college life, and yea dis is ma list;

a. Maruti Suzuki Swift Zxi (NEW)
b. Mitsubishi Lancer (old)

If i get a swift, ill just put on sum meaty alloys and sum slight mods and leave it.

If i get a Lancer am gonna mod it heavilyto make it a head turner and damn attractive

I thought of scorpio too but it doesnt go wid my image.

So which is a better choice? i demands looks, and thats the primary and most important aspect. How much shud i take or be prepared to pay for an old and good lancer keepin the mods in mind?

I heard that the swift has a superb ride quality and no wonder it bagged all the awards! But i really love da lancer coz i grew wid and amongst lancer for 10 yrs abroad whr my dad got lancers changed every year upgradin to da latest model by da company. Lancers rock! Now am confused but i am kinda bit inclined to the Lancers! Help me!

Dont forget, what price shud i pay for a lancer avg?

Cheers!
Old 3rd March 2006, 01:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx
Hey Guys, am planning to get a new car dis June as i start my college life, and yea dis is ma list;

a. Maruti Suzuki Swift Zxi (NEW)
b. Mitsubishi Lancer (old)

If i get a swift, ill just put on sum meaty alloys and sum slight mods and leave it.

If i get a Lancer am gonna mod it heavilyto make it a head turner and damn attractive

I thought of scorpio too but it doesnt go wid my image.

So which is a better choice? i demands looks, and thats the primary and most important aspect. How much shud i take or be prepared to pay for an old and good lancer keepin the mods in mind?

I heard that the swift has a superb ride quality and no wonder it bagged all the awards! But i really love da lancer coz i grew wid and amongst lancer for 10 yrs abroad whr my dad got lancers changed every year upgradin to da latest model by da company. Lancers rock! Now am confused but i am kinda bit inclined to the Lancers! Help me!

Dont forget, what price shud i pay for a lancer avg?

Cheers!

A used car can never compete with a new car hence swift is a better buy. But lancers today are very hot in the used car market. Look for a lancer. Look for a 2002 or newer model and you should be ready to shell out approximately 3.00-5.00 depending on the car's condition,age, mieleage etc.

Look for an invecs for a more powerful and meaty powerband. Look for a 1.5 for a refined, smooth and torquey engine.
Old 3rd March 2006, 08:36   #3
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod: Please from duplicate posting

This thread is CLOSED
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks