Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2006, 06:51   #1
BANNED

Has Aveo Hatchback Launched in Delhi?

Hi Guys,

Wanted to know if you have any news on the Aveo Hatchback, if yes what is the price, FE and all.

Also, if you have any news on the new cars launching in next 2-3 months , please share it with me as i am on a lookout for a new car ( sedan as of now ) with maximum budget of 6 L and presently the options are near to nil.

Waiting a reply for the masters here....

U guys rock,
Udit
Old 18th April 2006, 08:21   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udit78
Hi Guys,

Wanted to know if you have any news on the Aveo Hatchback, if yes what is the price, FE and all.

Also, if you have any news on the new cars launching in next 2-3 months , please share it with me as i am on a lookout for a new car ( sedan as of now ) with maximum budget of 6 L and presently the options are near to nil.

Waiting a reply for the masters here....

U guys rock,
Udit
no. it'll take some more time to get launched.
FE might be around 14-15kmpl in city and on highways it should be around 18 at best.

in next 2-3 months, hopefully you can get new accent, new palio, indigo xl, and some more.
Old 18th April 2006, 09:44   #3
BANNED

Thanks revharder for the info....you simply rock..... guys if you have more info around new models launching soon please share it.... will be useful for new buyers....

Thanks again,
Udit
Old 18th April 2006, 11:30   #4
Team-BHP Support

while going to nainital I saw a couple of Aveos on the hill roads. No number plates though. Maybe going to the dealers? I also see the Aveo in showroom in Noida(Centerstate Mall sector 18)
Old 18th April 2006, 11:38   #5
BANNED

Thanks tsk; but those must be the sedans which is already launched....
Old 18th April 2006, 11:41   #6
Team-BHP Support

yup. sedans. Hatchback is still not there in the showrooms. I guess they are wondering what price to sell it at.
Old 18th April 2006, 19:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

I think they will wait till the demand for the sedan softens a little bit and then launch.
Old 18th April 2006, 20:49   #8
BANNED

Thanks... surprisingly i have not seen much of Aveo sedan on road.... is it not what ppl r buying or what? i am unable to make a pic b/w Aveo / Baleno / Accent Viva Crdi / NHC

Which is the best bet to go for? i had closed on Baleno 90% but seeing the post on spares i am not thinking of it now.... R sedans really tough to maintain?

I want to go for a sedan but dont want pain maintaining it..... what is your suggestion guys should i pick one of the above listed or go for some hassle free hatchback....

Need ur opinon here....
Old 19th April 2006, 00:31   #9
BHPian

hey who is saying baleno will give painful maintanence? afaik baleno has cheapest service charges & also dont see much troubles on these cars.only certain spares like headlamps,taillamps etc are costlier as others say.
btw i think aveo 1.4 will also be a good option considering its price & the interiors & equipment.its a tru vfm car.dunno abt service costs though
Old 19th April 2006, 10:56   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udit78
Thanks... surprisingly i have not seen much of Aveo sedan on road.... is it not what ppl r buying or what? i am unable to make a pic b/w Aveo / Baleno / Accent Viva Crdi / NHC
Aveo is very much on the roads.
everyday i see about 2-3 new aveos while on my way to office!

well, imho, NHC is the best car among those you have mentioned.
it is a complete peace of mind and won't look outdated in coming decade!

baleno is too much outdated, sells only for performance. maintenance is also a big question since spares are not immediately available.

Accent Viva CRDi is a good diesel car, performs very well and also looks exciting! but new accent is round the corner, so thats one small point against it. hyundai's service is also quite good.

aveo is a new car. although tried and tested by myself (!) but it is yet to be trusted!!
nothing can't be said concretely about its reliability issues and that about its spares too. so go ahead for it with a cautious approach!

NHC is a very much trusted car!
no need to mention a thing about the service of honda! its best in the indian market.
and now with ZX-VTEC, it is a good performer now alongwith good FE too. although nowhere in league of OHC VTEC, but still it looks, feels and performs very much better than others in its category.
though it is bit overpriced, but still i'd suggest you to go for this one only.

so if possible, make some extra bigger hole in your wallet and go for NHC.
it'll help you in closing that hole very soon.

Last edited by revharder : 19th April 2006 at 11:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks