Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2006, 10:09   #1
BHPian

[Admin]: Please move this to the relevant section in case you feel it should not belong here.

Hi guys,
I want some clarifications about the new Wagon R Duo to help my first car purchase decision.

1) I may or may not use the car too much. In case I dont use it too much i.e much less than 100km per week. In this case is it worth to go for the Duo version?
2) Are there LPG filling stations in bangalore? If yes, how many are there and where? how hassle free is it to fill LPG, in terms of waiting queues etc?
3) I hate those tyres on the WR. They look so small for it, like 12 inchers. How much max can I upsize the tyres by? Both in terms of larger rims(alloys) and wider tyres.
4) I heard that there is not enough space to install good speakers on the WR. How true is this and how can I oversome this?
5) What are the advantages/disdvantages of the electric power steering on WR?
6) Can someone list out the plus and minus points on Wagon R without comparing to any other car. I want to know whats good and bad about the car itself. In terms of build quality, modding, reliability, performance, space, strength/durability etc.

Regards,
Kuku.
Old 29th October 2006, 00:49   #2

hey,

i've had it for abt over a yr now, haven't had a problem at all. I use it close to 150 kms a week, almost the same run as your's. The car is perfect if u r looking for more space and comfort. it is quite ok on power as well, but can't promise a tough run for its competitors. The 1 minus point i feel is, the moment u turn on the a/c the power seems to drain out. Its as if sum1 has put a major bar on the engine.

Personal Opinion - I like the car, i have a petrol one, doesn't pinch my pocket, i dont find much sense in the duo version. Take your pick, thats from my experience.

Cheers!
Zubair

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks