Got the car on 14th dec, supposed to be the shubh date

First Car

Accessories/Treatment on car

- Door Beading
- Bumper Beading
- Window Tints
- Remote Lock
- Pioneer Music system head
- Pioneer Cobra rear speakers (250W Each)
- Blaunkput Door Front Speakers
- Pioneer Tweeters
- Teflon Coating
- Car Corrosion treatment

I was not getting the ABS model hence had to settle for the non-ABS one. Tyre upgrade and alloys would probably be my next investment. Sometime later
Old 5th June 2009, 16:19   #17

car for 4.5lakhs

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a car in the budget of around 4.5 lakhs.. Well sort of..

I have to buy an extremely lovely car (only by means of engine/break performance durability maintainablity, no concern on looks, interiors etc) around the budget i gave you, so that i can use it for about 5-7 years. Or else i can put in very little money and buy a value-for-money car and chaneg in another 3-4 years..

One thing i am really fantasized about Getz crdi. If i get a good impression on that i can put in taht much money and take it. I like that it is diesel, bcoz i would like to drive like anything. But i haev heard that the brake quality and all is not that good enuf. How about it city traffic?

Another option is poor i10 which i plan to change after 3-4 years. Which one among these would you suggest? Also in i10 which is better? Magna or sportz? the only difference seems to be rear defogger, rear wiper, rear splasher, music system and remote (instead of manual) central locking. But the margin is 30,000rupees. Are all these worth for 30,000 rupees??
Can i get them from outside for a lesser amount???
Old 5th June 2009, 19:43   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_driver View Post
Hi all,

I am planning to buy a car in the budget of around 4.5 lakhs.. Well sort of..

I have to buy an extremely lovely car (only by means of engine/break performance durability maintainablity, no concern on looks, interiors etc) around the budget i gave you, so that i can use it for about 5-7 years. Or else i can put in very little money and buy a value-for-money car and chaneg in another 3-4 years..

One thing i am really fantasized about Getz crdi. If i get a good impression on that i can put in taht much money and take it. I like that it is diesel, bcoz i would like to drive like anything. But i haev heard that the brake quality and all is not that good enuf. How about it city traffic?

Another option is poor i10 which i plan to change after 3-4 years. Which one among these would you suggest? Also in i10 which is better? Magna or sportz? the only difference seems to be rear defogger, rear wiper, rear splasher, music system and remote (instead of manual) central locking. But the margin is 30,000rupees. Are all these worth for 30,000 rupees??
Can i get them from outside for a lesser amount???
At the revised price of 4.99 Lakhs ex-showroom, dont look beyond the Getz CRDi. All you need to do is change to a good set of tires and alloys, and the ride, handling and braking will get a lot better. Once you get used to the power, it will also be ok to drive around in traffic - but will make you smile broadly on the highway
Old 6th June 2009, 11:37   #19
BHPian

even Getz petrol 1.1 with 3.9 ex showroom will be a true VFM option.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks