Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2007, 22:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

LPG + Automatic

We need to buy a car for my wife soon. Shez newly learnt driving and automatic is the best option looking at the state of things right now..!!

Looks like Santro and WagonR are our only choices staying in the small car category for Automatic options? Is there an LPG Automatic option on the WagonR?? Sounds Weird??
Honest question...
Old 11th January 2007, 13:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

No takers? Shed some light pls.....
Old 11th January 2007, 13:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

i am not sure about the WagonR options. But i have a feeling the duo does not come in Automatic. you might have to retrofit a kit. check with the dealers
Old 11th January 2007, 13:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Equus

The Wagon R was the only remain AT i the Maruti stable but i havent seen or read about an AT version in the Duo. But from experience i would advise you to stay away from Maruti AT cars. SAdly the guys at the service stations have no know how on At cars and give u a panic look when u mention you have an issue with the AT transmission

I dont know about the Santro AT but that should definately be better . It has a 4 speed box unlike the three speed box of the Wagon. I think you even have ABS as an option there.

LPG well i really dont know so I wont comment on it. Hope the above helps you make a decision
Old 11th January 2007, 14:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

No WagonR duo AT available. Santro AT has ABS as an option thats what they said when checked last time.

People who buy AT cars don't bothered about FE, so I feel its hard to find guys who own LPG + AT cars...

Regards,

Ravi.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks