Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2019, 11:58   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Looking for a used Hatchback under Rs. 1.5 lakhs

If you do go for the K10, I suggest go for the first-gen K10 not the current gen one. Somehow the first-gen felt more fun to drive, and looks much better too.
rajushank84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2019, 13:53   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
Too late to edit the above post, but if you don't strictly need a hatchback then why not a first-gen Baleno? Hard to match the fun-to-drive factor, and being a Maruti shouldn't be too hard to maintain though parts won't be a cakewalk.
Well, the old Baleno isn't too easy to maintain, trust me. I just sold my 2006 Baleno and there were a couple of incidents when it took me a while to get things sorted. For example, MASS took its own sweet time to get an O2 sensor for my BS3 model (BS2 one was available but was a misfit). More than the issue of parts being not readily available, it's the high cost that's bothersome. The suspension parts, particularly, cost a bomb. True, there's nothing like this car and I still can't believe that it's no longer with me but it doesn't make practical sense to buy one in this day and age. Harsh truth is that there are modern, safer and better equipped, albeit less fun, alternatives out there.

Regards
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2020, 18:26   #48
BHPian

Hello Guys!
Thanks for all the input. Have finally decided on the Eon. Found a couple of clean examples for 2.2L.
But before finalizing the deal would like to know if the 0.8L version is fuel efficient? At least 12Kmpl in the city? This will be used only for city runs.

Thanks again for all your replies.

Keep revvin'
Old 11th January 2020, 20:13   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo_GotBhp View Post
But before finalizing the deal would like to know if the 0.8L version is fuel efficient? At least 12Kmpl in the city? This will be used only for city runs.
Unless it is an automatic it should atleast give you 12kmpl probably be more like 14kmpl I would assume.
IshaanIan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks