Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2020, 17:17   #31
BHPian

Re: New car for Rs 4 lakhs : Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go

Compare Alto and S-Presso side by side and take a call. But sincerely I wouldn't suggest any of them as I think in this day and age at least a Tiago should be the first car that someone buys if the budget allows, considering the safety aspect as well as your sister has a minimum travel of 46km a day!

Even though I hate the looks of Spresso to the core, that would by my only recommendation if you ask me to pick a car from your limited options. Good Luck.
Old 28th October 2020, 13:52   #32
BHPian

Re: New car for Rs 4 lakhs : Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go

Just wanted to update you all.

So about 2-3 weeks back one of our family relatives heard of my sister's dilemma. The very next day a squeaky clean Honda Brio AT was sent over to her house. This car was to be sold against a newly purchased car in April, but the family decided to wait it out for the pandemic to end. They already have three other cars in their garage, so this one was lying unused.

My sister has found the joy of driving an automatic car. She's taken a liking to this one. And I'm glad she's beginning to consider a used (automatic) car. But it won't be a Brio, for the mileage it returns is half of what my sister expects.

However, my uncle has asked her to keep it as long as she wants. I'll update once she is ready to make a decision.
creative420 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks