Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2007, 19:54   #1

Looking for Palio 1.2 ELX model

Hello All gurus,

I want to know is palio 1.2 ELX petrol version still available in the market, I donot exactly know since I have been just hearing of Palio stile only.

There is one that I have found palio 1.2 ELX petrol model 2002 december, I want to ask you expert how much should I go it for. It has run 66000 KM, it is matelic green color, delhi registered. What is the fair price that I should bid for this car.

I have also come to know that It is very costly to maintain, is it so ?
Will it be a good idea to for second hand Palio 1.2 ELX model.

I have seen the car myself and impression that I get is good, from outside color still shines, body is solid, I drove the car also it looked good to me.

Also tell me what are good and bad things about Palio 1.2 ELX petrol version..

Thanks,
Mahen
Old 28th May 2007, 10:54   #2

Hello All,

Is there anyone who can give answers to my questions. I am a newbie to this forum, the impression that I got when first time I happend to get into this site was awfull as there is every kind of information that you want to get about automobile industry.

But now I am bit down as even after 3 days no one has taken time to reply to this question.

Thanks,
Mahen
Old 28th May 2007, 11:56   #3
BANNED

I think the June 2007 issue of Autocar India has an article on buying used Palios - that might help.

Don't waste your money on a Palio or anything from FIAT. If this statement doesn't get you the desired responses, nothing else will.
Old 28th May 2007, 12:07   #4
Senior - BHPian

I second hrag though not in such terms. I am sorry for not having responded to your post(s) earlier. But a few things going against Fiat:

1. You are in Delhi - if you are in Mumbai and/or Pune, you can still consider it; I have heard some good stuff from the Bangalore crowd as well
2. Stay away from old Fiats - in fact stay away from old cars if you can
3. Fiat A/S/S is still not the best

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks