Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2007, 16:37   #1
BHPian

Swift or Getz or.... Fiesta?

Hi folks,

I am new to this forum and have read up as much as I could in the last three hours. And I must say that I am now far better informed as well as far more confused.

It will be great if you could provide your thoughts on my choices.
I have narrowed down to the following: Hyundai Getz 1.3 GLX, Maruti Swift Zxi, Ford Fiesta 1.4 (Petrol) Zxi <-- The last one is a bit above budget (which is 6 lacs) but the test drive was awesome! :-)

I plan to drive mostly in the city (Pune) and quite frequently to Mumbai (On the MPE). Very rarely on other highways.

For me the following are of key importance (in order):

1. Driving experience (Both in city and on highways, with AC)
2. FE
3. After sales experience
4. Passenger (rear) seating comfort
5. Resale value

I am more inclined towards the Fiesta, but want to know whether spending that 1 lac extra is going to be worth it. I haven't heard or read the best about Ford dealers in Pune.
Old 13th September 2007, 16:51   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi ptushar, welcome to the forum. Please do look around and use the search facility and you will find that similar threads already exist and have been discussed in some detail. Once you narrow down your choices, feel free to add to the discussion on any one of those threads.

This thread will be closed as too many similar threads simply lead to a lot of confusion in the long term.

Cheers
Rt
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks