Team-BHP - Shopping for my new car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Hatchbacks (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchbacks/)
-   -   Shopping for my new car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchbacks/3054-shopping-my-new-car-2.html)

hey tarun , it's there bud, hyd is full of it,

and satish toooooo many palios have that fiat mags, buy something better and more good looking out side

Great choice for a car buddy! But i also doubt that the formula red color is avaliable in the palio D. isn't it only avaliable in the sport model or is it that the sport model is also avaliable on the diesel? Haven't fiat included alloys on the top end versions when they launched the NV series? these alloys were earlier seen on the GTX. Great car though - I took a test drive of the diesel when i was buying my palio and boy was i impressed!
all the best and happy shopping!

p.s. haggle hard for freebies and discounts. Fiat dealers are quite stingy when it comes to giving discounts so be tough with them.

hi amit, four of my friends have palio d's all the same ferrari red colour, with identical ferrari stickers and those fiat mags!!!!

even the font on thier no plate is the same!

y is everybody only talking abt the Fiat.
i think u shud wait for the Getz which shud be out in august.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions. Well, I would like to have a look at Getz and I doubt if they have a CRDI Getz it's going to cost closer to Palio D.

Also I am very fond of European cars...

I have a problem with my car parking at work. I don't have a sheltered paring at my work place. It cost Rs.2000/month to have a sheltered parking. My open parking costs Rs.400.

If I am going for a red or a black palio, the sun god is surely going to show all his powers on my car paint.

Apart from covering it all the time, is there any other way i can protect the car from sun?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

Apart from covering it all the time, is there any other way i can protect the car from sun?

Get a body cover. These cost less than a 1000 bucks and work like a charm for me.

GTO

try parking in shade, ideally not under trees.. wash regularly and apply coat of wax at least once every month..

1. > Always Park your car in the shade.
2.> Always cover your car when you are leaving it somewhere for a long time [whether in the shade or sun].
3.> Wash your car with water everyday. With car-shampoo [not detergent] once a week. Pressure wash it once in 2 months during the rains.
4.> Never wipe your car with a dry cloth. Always use a moist cloth.
5.> Wax it every month.
6.> Do not park your car at places where children play [whether they play Cricket or marbles].
6.> If you are parking in the sun, always use a sun-blind and keep the glass 1/2 inch open.
7.> Get a good dashboard cover. Prevents it from heating and fading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
1. > Always Park your car in the shade.
2.> Always cover your car when you are leaving it somewhere for a long time [whether in the shade or sun].
3.> Wash your car with water everyday. With car-shampoo [not detergent] once a week. Pressure wash it once in 2 months during the rains.
4.> Never wipe your car with a dry cloth. Always use a moist cloth.
5.> Wax it every month.
6.> Do not park your car at places where children play [whether they play Cricket or marbles].
6.> If you are parking in the sun, always use a sun-blind and keep the glass 1/2 inch open.
7.> Get a good dashboard cover. Prevents it from heating and fading.

Now I know atleast one person who follows this comprehensive routine very diligently. Oh wait..its you! V12, you ought to give all of us lessons on how to keep our steeds looking like new!

GTO