Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2004, 00:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

The pedal problem in Santro remains.. even in the new Xing..(source Autocar India B segment road test Jul 2004)....
And why dont u consider a WagonR VXI or WagonR AX... a much better overall package than Santro and ur dad will love driving and parking it....
Old 21st September 2004, 03:33   #17
BHPian

I guess theres nothing new i can add execpt reiterate that santro fits the bill here as it is definitely more comfortable to drive in city conditions. Palio feels a bit sluggish because of its weight and also has visibility problems. The santro is more manuverabe too.
Let your dad drive both and decide.
Old 21st September 2004, 15:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

its the getz for me.
but if its only the looks and performance that matter then its a red palio diesel.but wud never go near a petrol palio .
the red palio looks so terrific ,that u feel like waxing it the whole day and admire it.

speedsatya
Old 21st September 2004, 18:12   #19
BHPian

depends on what kind of person u are if u are a newbie and dont love to drive much and fuel efficiency,easy handling,small turning diameter,good service and resale is what u prefer over good looks,tuff build,great ride ,good handling ,space then go in for santro, if u like the qualities mentioned later palio is the car for u.
ill choose palio anyday,red color,chrome alloys,good tyres(205),customised spoiler and skirtings.......and a blasting audio sys.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks