Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2008, 19:02   #16
BHPian

Xeta has improved a lot over the petrol indica and also ...the build quality is good
It offers the comfort of a sedan in a hatchback if u ask me ..
sorry if i seem a lil biased here folks just my opinion.
Old 5th February 2008, 23:21   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sush View Post
Please don't take it personally rider60, but the guy's budget is upto 3.5 lac and you are recommending him a car which is 4.5lac ex-showroom. I don't see a valid point here.
if the budget is limited, then please go for the santro i would not suggest other cars in this budget, i think the base version with a/c and power steering is available around that price, you will have to stretch the budget a little more though! but will be worth every extra penny you spend and gives you peace of mind and resale!

Welcome to Hyundai Motor :: Hyundai Santro

the site above will give you the ex-showroom price in your city, and the car will cost roughly 4lacs on road!
Old 6th February 2008, 00:13   #18
BHPian

Indica or Santro Xing

I think Indica Xeta is the best buy strictly within the budget. It offers even power windows and central locking i believe(if that matters anyway)

Otherwise just stretch a little and get a Santro Xing. I have a really good experience with it. Reliable, cheap to maintain and adequate power. Seating 3 at the rear maybe slightly cramped.
Old 6th February 2008, 11:04   #19
BHPian

Thanks everyone for your nice suggestions, I was inclined towards Xeta but the decision is on hold for now as I had been on lookout for a flat and something positive has come out on that front.

So the decision on the car will be based out on the success or failure of this deal.

Thanks once again
Old 6th February 2008, 11:07   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Agey View Post
Thanks everyone for your nice suggestions, I was inclined towards Xeta but the decision is on hold for now as I had been on lookout for a flat and something positive has come out on that front.

So the decision on the car will be based out on the success or failure of this deal.

Thanks once again
First preference has to be given to the home sweet home. Then comes the car and other accessories that you will be looking for. BTW, all the best and wish the deal goes through.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks