Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2008, 01:06   #1
BHPian

Palio MJD SDX queries regarding booking

I am going to Book Palio MJD SDX from Concorde Motors. So i have some following queries.

1>Should I expect any discount or goodies while booking Palio?
2> Should I go for the ICE from the Dealer itself or from outside. If outside then from where. What HU and speakers will work out best if I have 15K budget.

Thanks in advance
Old 16th August 2008, 17:54   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_fan View Post
1>Should I expect any discount or goodies while booking Palio?
Did you talk to any other dealer? If you have anotehr dealer in your city / town, you can talk to both of them to see which of them gives more googies /f reebies.

Quote:
2> Should I go for the ICE from the Dealer itself or from outside. If outside then from where. What HU and speakers will work out best if I have 15K budget.
As a general rule, accessories at dealers' tend to be more pricey.

Please do a search in the ICE section where they will advise you on how to exceed your budget by 15 times. (Just joking - the figure is usually 1.5 times ;-) ).

What are the features you are looking for in a HU? Bluetooth? DVD video playback? Or just ordinary CD with MP3 playback? Ipod controls? What music do you listen to?
Old 16th August 2008, 19:44   #3
BHPian

We do have 2 more dealers in Bangalore but on service front they are not that good (thats the information I got from the Team-BHP) . So only option left out is Concorde but I do want to know if any other person got a good deal from this dealer.

On HU I only want to have USB or Ipod connectivity nothing more than that.
But on Speaker front I want to have good sound quality.

I generally listen to soft music but sometime go for high beats Punjabi songs.
Old 17th August 2008, 23:32   #4
BHPian

try to make the booking towards the end of a month. until then let the sales guys sweat. they would be more amenable to give the customer good deals since they have monthly sales targets to achieve.

remember this doesnt hold true for cars in demand, like Swift diesel for example.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks