Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2009, 11:59   #31
BHPian

It should be easy . i 10 any day.
But if you pit it againt Punto .. then its a Punto.

Cheers.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:18   #32
BHPian

Arnab if you have time on your hands you could consider waiting for the upgraded palio, i was speaking to the service manager of the fiat dealership in bangalore, he mentioned that the release date has not been confirmed but he expects is by january or feb 2010.

i did get a chance to TD the punto 1.2 active. i absolutely loved the car its a lot of car for the money. it costs just 4.7 on road and with some ongoing discounts you could get it for 4.5 on road or probably cheaper in bombay.
Old 26th October 2009, 13:03   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharanramesh View Post
Arnab if you have time on your hands you could consider waiting for the upgraded palio, i was speaking to the service manager of the fiat dealership in bangalore, he mentioned that the release date has not been confirmed but he expects is by january or feb 2010.

i did get a chance to TD the punto 1.2 active. i absolutely loved the car its a lot of car for the money. it costs just 4.7 on road and with some ongoing discounts you could get it for 4.5 on road or probably cheaper in bombay.
Hi Ramesh

Saw the Novo Palio on the net.

the car looks neat and has typical Bravo Looks.

The interiors are ages ahead as compared to the existing Palio.

I do have the time and would probably like to wait for the upgraded Palio to launch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks