Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2010, 19:52   #1
BHPian

Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 Petrol AT Booked

No Scorpio !

Though almost finalized for scorpio, due to recent circumstances with respect to parking space, no need for bigger vehicle and not much long travels made me think again and ditched it.

But the first constraint remains the same. It has to be Automatic Transmission, so not much choice in B segment Hatchback, Hyundai i20.

Couldn't Test Drive as none of the dealers have i20 Automatic Transmission Demo vehicle. But had a chance to check the i20 Automatic @ HMP Chennai, looks good.

Booked today delivery expected end of this month. The price is not finalized as there are changes to Euro 4 and others

Since it is available on order no promotions/deals, probably accessories freebies.
carbhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2010, 20:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Awesome and congratulations. Please post detailed user reviews - there are so few available for the i20 A/T.
Old 4th April 2010, 19:46   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks