Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2010, 06:37   #46
BHPian

HI Rohan Siddhesh,
Thanks for your suggestions. As mentioned I have a budget of 4L unless it is a new swift. This rules out i10/ikon. I was bit worried about FE ,resale and maintainance of ford cars as my father owns a white fusion and he feels that keeping a white elephant would have been far more cheaper than fusion.
Recently after discussing with wifey we thought of why not go for swift diesel as it solves all our purpose of city/highway driving and decided to book it as it has always been my second love. But yesterday one guy in my company is selling his low run(2007/17k/vxi) for 3.7L. This brought our whole planning upside down. I have to go and see the car today before finalizing it.
I know it might sound crazy but this seems a good option as I get to save some money and get a time tested performed of all terrains. I would be very happy if bhpians pour in their point of view /suggestions to go in for new car like Ldi or this used vxi.
FYI my running would be approx 1-1.5K per month with 75% highway runs.
Any idea no matter how different is most welcome.

Last edited by Anandg : 30th May 2010 at 06:38.
Old 30th May 2010, 12:32   #47
BHPian

Anand, at least test drive the Figo once. Get inspired by the red colored dash (you always have the blakc option). Check the Bluetooth connectivity. Look at the strong yet pretty front face. Feel it's engine revving. Man, come on, you can't go wrong with the Figo

Note from Mod : The cars in question have been often discussed / compared on the forum. Please use our search functionality. This thread = closed

Last edited by GTO : 30th May 2010 at 18:31. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Old 30th May 2010, 20:14   #48
Team-BHP Support

WagonR top end model with airbags and ABS would have been my choice.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks