Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2023, 11:49   #16

Re: Cars getting damaged during service and excellent customer service

I have given my car (Brezza) to Maruti Service for damaged metalwork-paintjob and bumper assembly. The job is done but a corner of the Tail lamp is chipped off.

This will be an eye sore. Since this could be negligence from them, is there a way of getting it replaced from them? Need guidance and suggestions. Thank you in advance.

BEFORE
Cars getting damaged during service and excellent customer service-screenshot_20231018114056163_com.whatsapp.jpg

AFTER
Cars getting damaged during service and excellent customer service-whatsapp-image-20231018-11.02.44-am.jpeg
Old 18th October 2023, 12:48   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autosense View Post
Is there a way of getting it replaced from them? Need guidance and suggestions.
Nowadays most service centers follow a procedure of clicking photographs of the vehicle when it comes in for repair job, especially of the damaged area/parts and surroundings to obviate claims similar to yours.

Ask them to share these pics to support their counter claim that the part (tail light in your case) was damaged when brought in for bumper repair.

Check the pics in detail and then press on with your claim. Generally the reputation of service centres are important and spoken reputation more so. So, they should in all probability make up for the loss, if it is proven to be their fault.
aviator1101 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2023, 12:10   #18

I align with your suggestion.

I too was surprised that no pre-inspection was done by the Receiver or Service Advisor at the Service Centre while taking in the car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks