Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2011, 11:59   #1
BANNED

New Maruti Service centre in Bangalore - Off Sarjapur Rd.

Yesterday seen the board, flags etc which normally Maruti guys put outside their showroom on Sarjapur Road, opposite to Ammis Biryani behind Springsfield apartment.
Good news for me after long useless fight with Pratham motors.
Ajaybiz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st July 2011, 12:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: New Maruti Service centre in Bangalore - Off Sarjapur Rd.

Yup just saw the Mandovi service centre opposite my house couple of days ago. Facility looks pretty big.

It's off Sarjapur road on Haralur road towards the right. Coming on Sarjaour road one needs to take a right just before Springfields and continue for less than half a km. On the right you can see the place.

Unfortunately I no longer own any Maruti product. Both my cars have service centres 20kms away. sigh.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 1st July 2011 at 12:13.
Old 21st July 2011, 08:54   #3
BHPian

Re: New Maruti Service centre in Bangalore - Off Sarjapur Rd.

Anybody knows what is the phone number to book a service here ? Did somebody get an opportunity to walk in and see the servicing facilities ?
Old 21st July 2011, 12:20   #4
BHPian

Team tech - Authorized maruti service

TEAM TECH AUTOMOBILES Maruti Service Center in Bangalore | Maruti Service Station in Bangalore | Vicky.in

This is around 1km from Wipro Sarjapur office, I have had good experience with them when I owned the maruti esteem back in 2009. You can get in touch with Manager Benny Alex for any issues.

They even do restoration of vintage cars.
Mr_Bean is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 13:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

I think its RNS service center - near SJR Park Vista!
Old 21st July 2011, 13:12   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Yesterday seen the board, flags etc which normally Maruti guys put outside their showroom on Sarjapur Road, opposite to Ammis Biryani behind Springsfield apartment.
Good news for me after long useless fight with Pratham motors.
Surprising that you had issues with Pratham motors, they have one of the best facilities around & are very customer focused. Did you bring your issues to the attention of the Service head ? They are very accessible, any customer can walk in with their grievances.
Old 21st July 2011, 14:20   #7
BANNED

I have taken my car over there multiple times for poor breaks and even after agreeing on paying for break boosters(known issue on older gen Swift's) they simply keep on doing some or other changes or repairs and still my car is suffering with weak breaks.
I have mentioned somewhere in team bhp the whole episode.
Not only Pratham Motors guys even Maruti's local representatives are @$$#0les.
Any ways after this car i am not going to buy any Maruti product.
Old 21st July 2011, 14:30   #8
BHPian

Sorry for OT: I am not sure how many of you have tried Suraksha Maruti Service as your MASS.

I have personally tried and even today I am very happy with them, Mr Lokesh in the bommanahalli workshop in particular. In my opinion he gave the 'BEST' service as ever, I was too uncomfortable with my upgrade to Honda, just by thinking of leaving their comfort, but finally did that, not to regret to say that I keep going there even now on a friendly mode without any Maruti vehicles.

If Maruti launches any vehicles in future which I find will match my requirements (Diesel 5+ seater MUV/SUV) I will move away from Honda back to Maruti mainly because of this comfort.

So I would suggest who ever is unhappy with the current MASS in Bangalore, just try Suraksha, Lokesh is very well informed & aware of TBHP and you would see the difference immediately!

If you try it out, pl share your experience!

Cheers
narayanang76
narayanang76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 16:15   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
I am very happy with them, Mr Lokesh in the bommanahalli workshop in particular.
I think Lokesh was working earlier at the electronic city division of Suraksha. He is very honest in his approach, does not push for unncessary parts change & inflate the bill.
Old 15th February 2012, 19:20   #10

I visited Mandovi service centre off Sarjapur road for my third free service. Taking an appointment was easy, I just called in afternoon to check and was asked to come and the vehicle delivered in next 2 hours. Service adviser listened to issues I had (rattling noise) and then promptly gave an estimate and said car would be ready in 2 hours. I was planning for synthetic oil during oil change and requested I be called to observe when they do the change and was accepted.

Passing 2 hours was not difficult in the waiting lobby which also gives you a view of the activities in work-bay.

When the turn for oil change came, I was promptly called and saw them doing it. The engine was flushed by some fluid (BG brand) followed by filling Mobil1. Afterwards adviser also showed the difference in viscosity between mineral and synthetic oil, sensing my curiosity. Some minor touching was done for free.

Overall I must say that one can pay a visit, the staff are knowledgeable coming from other Mandovi branches, listen to you and the turnaround time is high...atleast for now..
samatindia is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks