Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2011, 21:37   #1
BHPian

Awesome Delivery of Tata Aria in Delhi. HIM showroom, Peeragarhi

Hi Friends

I want to share with you the car delivery procedure I witnessed at Him peeragarhi showroom of Tata motors.

The ARIA customer (a Sikh elderly male) walked into the showroom with his family. Later it became clear that one of the females in the family had her birthday. This is how a beautiful sequence of events took place:

The employees their bought a b'day cake which was cut by the lady while everyone sang the b'day tune. After this they presented her with a king size bouquet of flowers.
What followed was a lovely gesture in which a senior member from the showroom gave the customer a sukhmani sahib book. And further gave them a gift.

At the end they presented the customer with a wine bottle and the whole staff was present at the gate to see them off.

The involvement and excitement of employees there was impressive.

True Indian Hospitality !
kaks15 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2011, 22:48   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Awesome Delivery of TATA ARIA in Delhi. HIM showroom, Peeragarhi

This particular showroom is actually well managed. I went to check out the Manza there 2 weeks back. And the manager was actively supervising each and every customer's interaction with the SA. He himself infact requested us to see a video of the Manza on a croma tablet since according to him the SA might have missed telling us about some features. Overall a decent experience.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2011, 23:02   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks15 View Post
Hi Friends

I want to share with you the car delivery procedure I witnessed at Him peeragarhi showroom of Tata motors.

The ARIA customer (a Sikh elderly male) walked into the showroom with his

The involvement and excitement of employees there was impressive.

True Indian Hospitality !
As they say "Well begun is half done". These folks are going to have this gesture in front of them, whenever they talk of this dealership. Very astute thinking on the part of the dealership executives esp the part with the Sukhmani Sahib.

Last edited by RS_DEL : 23rd July 2011 at 23:03.
Old 23rd July 2011, 23:53   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
This particular showroom is actually well managed. I went to check out the Manza there 2 weeks back. And the manager was actively supervising each and every customer's interaction with the SA. He himself infact requested us to see a video of the Manza on a croma tablet since according to him the SA might have missed telling us about some features. Overall a decent experience.
Again a nice initiative, this is actually what a customer is looking for. I get this feeling a number of times that however good a SA may be he obviously would not be able to explain all the features in detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_DEL View Post
As they say "Well begun is half done". These folks are going to have this gesture in front of them, whenever they talk of this dealership. Very astute thinking on the part of the dealership executives esp the part with the Sukhmani Sahib.
Yes, good selling i guess, it is about making relationship with your customer. They have won a customer for life. I loved the sukhmani sahib part too.
Old 24th July 2011, 06:17   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

#101 on building customer relationship.

Lovely experience for those folks and all those who saw it.
Old 24th July 2011, 12:46   #6
BHPian

Felt good to read this.
I'm a long time well wisher of Tata Motors, our home grown brand & I do hope this kind of customer centric attitude gets institutionalized.
There are many grouses about Tata's ***, which cumulatively spoils a brands image.
Old 24th July 2011, 14:24   #7
Senior - BHPian

I only wish this type of customer interaction could be seen at all Tata dealership which sadly is not the case. Atleast there are few dealership who treat the customers as they should be. Happy for Tata and hope this scene is emulated at all Tata dealership.
Old 25th July 2011, 19:03   #8
BHPian

Re: Awesome Delivery of TATA ARIA in Delhi. HIM showroom, Peeragarhi

BTW have any of you guys witnessed some other unique delivery/ first experience with the dealers that made you feel great about it ?? Kindly do share.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks