Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2011, 11:31   #1
BHPian

Bhasin Auto Noida Sector 63 - Horrible Experience

Dear All,
I would like to share with you the mailer I received from a friend of Mine- Rajinder Singla who visited Bhasin Auto,although I may be wrong posting his experience on the forum as he currently not a team-bhp member,has applied for one - but yet to get his approval.

But I thought that opinion of user's for automotive workshops can help us in knowing the practices of Service centre in advance.
Rajinder's Mailer:"This was the first time i went to an service center 'BHASIN AUTO sector 63 NOIDA” I had a very bad experience while attempting to get my Hyundai i10 serviced at BHASIN AUTO Sector 63 Noida.
First of all, they put 3 liters of engine oil instead of 3.5 liters. When i asked why they had put 3 liters as it was mentioned on my service book that it should be 3.5 liters then they mixed half liters of another grade of same brand.
They mixed two grades of engine oil (10 w 30(of lower grade than recommended) and 20 w 50). Mixing grades is very dangerous for engine.They don't have machine or equipment for wheel alignment or balancing when I asked for alignment/balancing they used old technique of measurement using Thread & charged 200 rs.

Their mechanics are not trained enough to service all types of cars. They even don't know the quantity of engine oil to put which is very basic thing they should know.

After washing, I opened the car doors and to my shock found the interior in a pathetic state. The floor carpeting was filthy and the small nooks and crannies of the dashboard had thick dust sitting in them. The interior door panels and fabric trim were dirtied with the greasy fingers of the mechanics.
Also their charges of servicing are much higher than any service center in the proximity,
I went back and called the owner Nivit Bhasin and asked that why they have hachanged/mixed the engine oil grades they refused it by saying rubbish things like, it won't affect the engine performance and also said that all Hyundai service centers use different grades of oil.
I also told him that I visit Forum's like Team-Bhp often- He told me that Team-Bhp users have very small knowledge compare to the presentations he has,

The reason for this post is to warn others about the shoddy service at "BHASIN AUTO NOIDA Sector 63"

Total bill = 3300 rs(including I had a free washing Coupon from Snap Deal(149 including tax)+ Engine oil,Oil Filter& coolant,also they mixed engine oil grade which is not specified in the User Manual given by Hyundai.Even today they believe that grade can be mixed & there is no difference in Mixing Mineral Oil Grade".
In fact they Mr.Bhasin Also told me all Hyundai Service Centre get drums & use different grades quite often,

I am quite frustrated with Bhasin Auto - now I need to spend money to get the engine oil changed,wrong decisions are to be repented & then rectified by incurring more cost than required.Rajinder Mail end,

I think this would help fellow Bhp-ian's making a better decision.
Thanks & Regards
Anupam00
Old 18th October 2011, 11:46   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Bhasin Auto Noida Sector 63 Experience-Sucks

Nivit Bhasin?
THE Nivit Bhasin?

I think that amply qualifies for "Nuff said".

Your friend's lucky he didnt modify his car!

Im sure his justification of mixing oils is "equal parts goodness of both, sir!".

ACSandeep:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...elhi-read.html

I dont know, some of the fun here may be lost for you, since you have a more or less direct experience of suffering at his hands....

Last edited by mayankk : 18th October 2011 at 11:57.
mayankk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 11:53   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Nivit Bhasin?
THE Nivit Bhasin?

I think that amply qualifies for "Nuff said".

Your friend's lucky he didnt modify his car!

Im sure his justification of mixing oils is "equal parts goodness of both, sir!".
Mayank,
it looks like that you also had some pretty bad experience or some related stuff with them?,if any please share.
Old 19th October 2011, 09:59   #4
BHPian

Re: Bhasin Auto Noida Sector 63 - Horrible Experience

@ Anupam00

In my opinion, this case needs a serious escalation to Hyundai Management. If Mr. Singla can muster some courage, a lot of time & proof of the wrong doings, he must send all details to Hyundai India & Korea describing how these callous dealers are tarnishing the brand name.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:20   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
@ Anupam00

In my opinion, this case needs a serious escalation to Hyundai Management. If Mr. Singla can muster some courage, a lot of time & proof of the wrong doings, he must send all details to Hyundai India & Korea describing how these callous dealers are tarnishing the brand name.
I don't think so Bhasin Auto is authorised service centre as he is also servicing all the brands under the same hood- therefore Hyundai would not be able to help- but yes Team-Bhp can be a mode to educate the community.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam00
Old 19th October 2011, 15:18   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Is this guy really serious about turbo charging, performance improvement etc. etc? Does he even know what he is doing?

In the pics in the thread, all the pipes look simply like coloured pipes cut from the LPG gas tube or the garden hose! Forget about higher pressure in the engine, I won't be surprised if a regular engine blows up with all those pipes attached to it. It's like killing your own car with your own hands.

Now coming back to the point, as mayankk has pointed out, your friend is really lucky he didn't get his car modified with this person. But I think that this incident should be reported to Hyundai immediately. But if he is a Hyundai authorized service centre, then how come he is modifying Baleno's and Lancer's at his place? I don't know if a legal course of action can be taken for this, but this oil mixing incident must be reported to Hyundai.
Old 19th October 2011, 15:43   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Is this guy really serious about turbo charging, performance improvement etc. etc? Does he even know what he is doing?

In the pics in the thread, all the pipes look simply like coloured pipes cut from the LPG gas tube or the garden hose! Forget about higher pressure in the engine, I won't be surprised if a regular engine blows up with all those pipes attached to it. It's like killing your own car with your own hands.

Now coming back to the point, as mayankk has pointed out, your friend is really lucky he didn't get his car modified with this person. But I think that this incident should be reported to Hyundai immediately. But if he is a Hyundai authorized service centre, then how come he is modifying Baleno's and Lancer's at his place? I don't know if a legal course of action can be taken for this, but this oil mixing incident must be reported to Hyundai.
He is not Authorised Service Centre - it's a road side Service Centre.

My friend really regreat it & he is now getting the oil change again.

Moreover he is highly frustrated with such attitute of a person- he even said that all service centre does that.

I thought his experience would help the people to make an opinion about such service center.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam
Old 6th March 2012, 01:22   #8
Senior - BHPian

Very sad but very true. This is why so many people prefer A.S.S's even when the vehicle is out of warranty as there are too many fly by night crooks out there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks