Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2012, 09:43   #1
Senior - BHPian

Phoenix Automobiles - Tata service, Pune

Hi Puneites,

Got this information over mail about the Tata Service centre in Pune, dont know how they got my e-mail id. Thought this might interest the Puneites. Is this service centre already existing or a new one.

Tata Car Service in Pune | Tata Authorised Service Centre in Pune | Tata Car Repair in Pune | Phoenix Automobiles

The PDF document attached.

Mods - Searched the forum for details but could not find any. If any appropriate thread exists pls merge, if irrelevant info pls delete.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tata Car Service in Pune is Just a Click Away..pdf (28.8 KB, 703 views)
ghodlur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th February 2012, 18:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Phoenix Automobiles - Tata service, Pune

I am going to give my Vista to this service center tomorrow. The sole reason to chose this one is that the Senior Works Manager of this service center lives very close to my house and he is going to pick up and drop my car for free of cost. Secondly, since he is the Senior Works Manager, he knows the stuff inside out. Lets see how they do the job. Will update the thread day after tomorrow.

EDIT: This was the first link posted by Google search for the string "Phoenix Auto Tata Service center". TeamBHP is on top, always.

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 28th February 2012 at 18:38.
Old 13th April 2012, 13:22   #3

My Manza had been serviced at BU and Pandit Automobiles earlier in pune. Though everything went as expected of a typical TATA Serice center. Same laid back attitude from the supervisors.. same characteristics of not following up with customers and so forth. Having said that, i did not have had any undue experience from both of them (I have read some horror stories on this forum).

Pheonix Automobiles has been a pleasant experience though, i got my car serviced and also a minor accident repair done from them. Firstly, since this a new center; not many people know about it. Hence no long (10-20 days) appointment periods. You can just call them up and get an appointment for the very next day. The supervisors (especially Mr Patel) are very attentive and sincerely work towards completing the work on time and with quality. Their eagerness, to do well shows up in their efforts. The communication is timely with no flip-flop in commitments.

I have liked their service and plan to go back to them henceforth. I would recommend other to try them out, after been subjected to Pandit and others for so many years.
Ketz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2012, 20:53   #4
BHPian

I had taken my Safari for checking some noise from underbody and a wash.

The workshop is relatively small and being less known, very less crowded. You
get sufficient personal attention and as you said Muzammil Patel - the
supervisor - very keenly attends you.

Overall, I had a mixed experience as post-wash the door latch developed a
problem, as the door open indicator started remaining on.

I will provide more details on my ownership thread, though for whatever
happened, I don't think they can be directly held responsible.

I plan to do my next servicing with them.
Old 23rd November 2012, 16:06   #5

I have been getting my Indica Xeta serviced either from Pandit or Carnation in the past and frankly I have not been very impressed by either two. Just stumbled across this thread and wanted opinions on whether Phoenix is a good option? I stay near Satara Road so would be convenient for me as well. Looking forward to feedback about this service center.
Old 23rd November 2012, 17:33   #6
Senior - BHPian

My Vista came back from its 33k service. This time I chose to get the servicing done from Phoenix Automobile @ Katraj, which is a TASC. Here are the contact details:

PHOENIX AUTOMOBILES - PUNE ( TASC )
Address : SURVEY NO 70/2/1/1, GYANESHWAR GARAGE COMPOUND, AMBE GAON ROAD
PUNE 411046
Phone : 020 - 60608080

The service experience was excellent overall, better than Pandit Auto. The car was picked up and dropped back right on time.

List of items to be worked upon:
1) New brake pads
2) Cleaning of drums
3) New parcel trey (was making a weird sound all the time due to a crack)
4) LHS rear door's power window switch not working (detailed story later in the post)
5) AC cleaning
6) Engine oil
7) Air filter, fuel filter
8) New rear wiper
9) General servicing

All the listed work was done well and I received a call from the SE every 1-2 hours asking my permission to replace parts and if I was OK with the prices. I like that.

The total bill was 8560/-.

Old 23rd November 2012, 19:56   #7

Wow. That's awesome. Thanks Ajay. I'll go ahead and give them a call ASAP as my car badly needs to be serviced. I'll update on my experience soon.
Old 16th May 2016, 12:50   #8
Senior - BHPian

Rekindling an old thread.

I plan to go for a Tata vehicle. Can someone please advise which is the best Tata Sales and Dealership shop in Pune, where car is properly serviced with adherence to timelines and workmanship?
Old 17th May 2016, 18:31   #9
BHPian

Your sales and services experiences can differ quite a lot at the same dealership. I had a good sales experience at National, though I found their service center to be the worst to have ever come across for any vehicle I owned. At Pandit I found sales to be a bit indifferent.

I have tried 4 of TASS in Pune so far. National (Urali), Pandit (Near Parvati), Phoenix(Katraj), Concorde (Mumbai road). None of them is too satisfactory.

Phoenix was once good, but now they completely lack technical expertise after some key persons have left.

National is total chaos.

Pandit has some good technicians but some very arrogant SAs.

By far Concorde was better, more process driven cordial etc. I did not have a chance to judge other aspects of Concorde as been there only once only for routine servicing.

Regarding punctuality nearly all of them are average. Concorde is at least polite talking about it.

National misplaced my key remote and gave a deep scratch on the door handle, both of which they repaired later. Their "wash" had left a lot of foam (soap) in the car.

One "check engine" instance was mismanaged by Phoenix and I got stranded due to that. The issue was quite neatly and sincerely fixed by at Manikbag Belgao as I was in transit then. (Incidentally Manikbag, Belgao was the best TASS I came across ever.)

Hope this helps.
mayuresh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks