Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2012, 22:33   #1
BHPian

Hans Hyundai : Naraina Branch : New Delhi - Great Service As Always

Few pages back in history , i have purchased my verna crdi sx from himgiri motors wazirpur in jan 2009. although sales part was okay but they sucks big time at the time of my first service. as my car has an aftermarket ice installed , at the time of job card , they have cancelled my electrical warrenty , on pressurizing the GM of himgiri hyundai , their so called "Senior Electrician " has checked the car for nearly two hours for any wire cuts etc and found nothing (Thanks to Jasdeep Ji And Gunbir Ji for a).

After that i shifted my service center to hans hyundai moti nagar , Sa there was very courteous and have knowledge of what needs to be done.

Last year also , as my Extended warranty is ending , he diagnosed a turbo failure and changed it and other parts only 2 days before warranty expires.now we have a family relation with that Sa.

Anyone who is facing problem in his/her hyundai can contact him , his name is Amarjot Singh and he is reachable at 9312333855.

he has been shifted to naraina branch and promoted to a managerial level , so he will dedicate a sa and make sure that job is being done properly.

you can give reference as white verna 4442.

Hope It Helps

Regards

Jaspreet Singh Rattan
NOTORIOUS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2012, 16:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hans Hyundai : Naraina Branch : New Delhi - Great Service As Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
you can give reference as white verna 4442.

Hope It Helps

Regards
Hi Jaspreet - That is really nice to see a private dealer showing some extraordinary services. I have had issues with Private dealers and only HMP Chennai was the best of the lot. It was no surprise as HMP is COCO Outlet.
Old 22nd July 2012, 13:22   #3
BHPian

Re: Hans Hyundai : Naraina Branch : New Delhi - Great Service As Always

yeah , my friends have tried many including MGF, Sikka , rama , himgiri ,deep etc. but when it comes to peace of mind , Only this person can give that.

and yes you are right , we are surely getting some extraordinary services..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks