Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2012, 12:03   #1
Team-BHP Support

Pearl Honda, Sector 52, Gurgaon

Pearl Honda has opened a new A.S.S. in Sector 52, Gurgaon (near Wazirabad). It is just before the BP petrol pump on the left when you head from HUDA City Centre Metro stn/Sushant Lok towards Wazirabad/Jal Vayu Vihar. It's a very good move from Pearl Honda as their other A.S.S. at Sector 37 is far, has a terrible approach road and is a genuine mess to get to.

For my City's 20k service, I visited this place last friday and was content with the outcome.

Since they've just opened shop, there's not much rush and I got an appointment easily.

The SA attended to me and took a note of all my complaints/jobs that I wanted to be done apart from what the manual suggests. This A.S.S. is not currently linked to the one in Sec. 37 where I have had my City serviced for the last 2 years so he called them up and noted the details of earlier servicing.

The service area is directly behind the front reception so the cars enter from a diff. place. I didn't have time so did not visit the service area.

The reception is good with a customer lounge, washroom facilities and refreshments. City and Brio were on display.

The car was ready by evening and all the jobs were done and then explained to my satisfaction.

Overall, it has been a good experience. And possibly the best alternative to the god-forsaken Sector 37 workshop (purely considering the ordeal to get there).

PS : The details of this A.S.S. are not yet updated on Pearl Honda's website.

Phone no. : 9999599559, 9213027777
The location : 28.440421,77.088098 on google maps.
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks