Team-BHP - Pune City: Accessories, Workshops/Paint shops
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Pune City: Accessories, Workshops/Paint shops (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/13153-pune-city-accessories-workshops-paint-shops-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomingrocket (Post 1902981)
Yes...CNG is getting in slowly but not much availability in Pune yet...
Moreover, depending upon my daily needs & costs, LPG kit is suitable.

Do you know any good LPG retrofitters in Pune?

Thanks,
Zoom

So does anyone know a tried & tested LPG Retrofitters in Pune?
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Shalabh

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomingrocket (Post 1901744)
Got it!
Have seen this service station quite a few times while driving over to Hinjewadi IT Park.
Thanks,
Zoom

Where exactly is this place? I looked out for it twice while on that road, but could not see it anywhere. Is it on the main road?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1906428)
Where exactly is this place?

Check post #19 in this thread by spadival for directions.

hi guys..i am looking for a trusted used car dealer in Pune..any pointers will be helpful
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1906428)
Where exactly is this place? I looked out for it twice while on that road, but could not see it anywhere. Is it on the main road?

Its not exactly on the road, but if you ask anyone where is STP Software, then they should be able to tell you in Baner.
Just after STP Software, a few knots ahead you need to take a left. There will be a clear board saying Tune Up Plus, Authorized Maruti Service Station.
If you still have any doubts, you can check on Google Maps & search for Tune Up Plus, Pune for exact directions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C300 (Post 1933552)
hi guys..i am looking for a trusted used car dealer in Pune..any pointers will be helpful
Thanks

Hey C300 what kind of dealers you are looking for? New or Used Cars or Service stations?

Thanks,
Zoom

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomingrocket (Post 1933697)
Its not exactly on the road, but if you ask anyone where is STP Software, then they should be able to tell you in Baner.
Just after STP Software, a few knots ahead you need to take a left. There will be a clear board saying Tune Up Plus, Authorized Maruti Service Station.
If you still have any doubts, you can check on Google Maps & search for Tune Up Plus, Pune for exact directions.

Hey C300 what kind of dealers you are looking for? New or Used Cars or Service stations?

Thanks,
Zoom

Looking for a trusted used car dealer. I am planning to buys a used Sedan.

^^^ Thanks dude. Actually I had taken a g map printout with me... but still could not easily find it. Didn't have enough time to hunt more for it that day. Will try again. But seriously, it seems the location pointer on g map has changed since then!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 1934544)
^^^ Thanks dude. Actually I had taken a g map printout with me... but still could not easily find it. Didn't have enough time to hunt more for it that day. Will try again. But seriously, it seems the location pointer on g map has changed since then!!

Ahh.. for me the Gmap showed the same.
But next time you hunt... remember STP Software as the landmark & you should be all set.

Regards,
Zooom..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by C300 (Post 1934464)
Looking for a trusted used car dealer. I am planning to buys a used Sedan.

Hi,

In that case i can recommend you First Choice the showroom on Pune-Bangalore highway, Bavdhan..

Pretty good cars if you have some basic know how.
Always beware not to buy the running models like Alto/Santro/M800 from them as they have plenty with them & definitely the certification process goes for a tizzy in that case.

If you want M800 or any Maruti's...visit Sai Service Wagholi for used car deals.

Just one advice...ask them to mount the vehicle on a trolley & raise it. Be sure to go down & inspect everything. Most cars look a jewel from inside but are waste. Especially check the engine areas as low clearance vehicles have engine damages which are usually fixed temporarily with M Seal, only later to be found leaking with your first service!
Another important check is the electronic items in your car. Make sure everything is in place. GM cars have a tendency for ignition coil failure which is an electronic part & not covered in any used cars warranty.
Fiat's have a nagging problem with its lighting systems...especially used Palio's.

If you want to skip all dealers & then go for direct deals, you can look at Suleka Classifieds online. There are decent direct deals out there. At least you get to meet the owner directly & have all the necessary inspections & other checks done.

If you are still puzzled...i would recommend to get an Maruti :-)
Atleast even if you discover something really bad, it will be easy to fix as parts are cheaper.

Regarding Odometer tampering, well i will let BHPians answer that as i dont trust anyone in that case. All you can do is get a good inspection & go with your gut feeling when you take test drive.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Zooom..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomingrocket (Post 1935174)
Hi,

In that case i can recommend you First Choice the showroom on Pune-Bangalore highway, Bavdhan..

Pretty good cars if you have some basic know how.
Always beware not to buy the running models like Alto/Santro/M800 from them as they have plenty with them & definitely the certification process goes for a tizzy in that case.

If you want M800 or any Maruti's...visit Sai Service Wagholi for used car deals.

Just one advice...ask them to mount the vehicle on a trolley & raise it. Be sure to go down & inspect everything. Most cars look a jewel from inside but are waste. Especially check the engine areas as low clearance vehicles have engine damages which are usually fixed temporarily with M Seal, only later to be found leaking with your first service!
Another important check is the electronic items in your car. Make sure everything is in place. GM cars have a tendency for ignition coil failure which is an electronic part & not covered in any used cars warranty.
Fiat's have a nagging problem with its lighting systems...especially used Palio's.

If you want to skip all dealers & then go for direct deals, you can look at Suleka Classifieds online. There are decent direct deals out there. At least you get to meet the owner directly & have all the necessary inspections & other checks done.

If you are still puzzled...i would recommend to get an Maruti :-)
Atleast even if you discover something really bad, it will be easy to fix as parts are cheaper.

Regarding Odometer tampering, well i will let BHPians answer that as i dont trust anyone in that case. All you can do is get a good inspection & go with your gut feeling when you take test drive.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Zooom..!!

Thanks Zooom. Will check out first choice showroom.

Note from Mod : Henceforth, please use the Team-BHP Directory for recommendations within Pune City.

This thread is closed.