Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2013, 11:41   #16
BHPian

Re: Bad Dealer Experience: Navnit Motors, Mumbai

Wow same thing happened to me while taking delivery of my Accord from Solitaire honda (Navnit group). I had to come twice for the delivery and still it was not satisfactory.

I know how it feels but because these dealers are able to perform the parent companies do not take action against them. Whatever you do chances of you getting anything out of this is less.

The 1st day of your dream car when ruined is equivalent to your first night after marriage being ruined (Petrol-head)
Old 16th April 2013, 14:56   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandasnikhil View Post
I have now written to BMW India, and hope they intervene and get things sorted.
If BMW and especially the dealer haven't done any real follow up action in the matter, I suggest you email them with a link to the thread. In addition, it would help to use facebook, twitter and social media in general to your advantage because companies have begun to take complaints online very seriously. Remember to link all of them to this thread as well.

If you recall, BMW was quick to capitalise on a customer service gaffe when an Audi Q7 in Mumbai was taken on a joy ride in the wee hours of the morning when at the Audi service center. Amid the allegations levelled at Audi and the controversy, BMW lent the owner a Mini Cooper S to drive for a few days as an act of goodwill to sample the difference in BMW ownership experience. That move came under praise and brought them publicity, let's see how well BMW can handle a despicable sales experience at one of their own dealers. Link to the thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...s-tracker.html

On a related note, you could always be excused for hoping that a sunset orange Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI would find itself outside your door, graciously lent to you by Audi as payback.

Last edited by Motored Mindset : 16th April 2013 at 14:57.
Old 16th April 2013, 15:04   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandasnikhil View Post
I also received a mail from BMW India, which I'm quoting below

Let's see whether BMW India takes an action in this matter now.
Any further update from you on this on how BMW India responded to your escalation?
Old 16th April 2013, 18:41   #19
BHPian

Hi,
Sorry haven't updated this thread. Yes BMW did intervene, and got all the issues sorted. They also gave me the BMW ipod Cable (costing around 5k) FOC as a token gift. In the time my car was back in the workshop, the dealership gave me an X5 as an interim car. Once BMW was involved in the situation, it was pretty much smooth sailing.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2013, 15:35   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaan View Post
Wow same thing happened to me while taking delivery of my Accord from Solitaire honda (Navnit group). I had to come twice for the delivery and still it was not satisfactory.

I know how it feels but because these dealers are able to perform the parent companies do not take action against them. Whatever you do chances of you getting anything out of this is less.

The 1st day of your dream car when ruined is equivalent to your first night after marriage being ruined (Petrol-head)

I've also had a nightmarish experience at Solitaire during delivery and also repairs of my Honda City. In fact i've had a bad experience with Shreenath Hyundai too (also part of Navnit). Overall, I can say that these guys are absolutely unprofessional and do not care about the customer.
Old 20th November 2013, 16:34   #21

I had a very similar experience at Navnit recently, went to pick up my brand new 530d last week from Navnit Andheri and they had the wrong car waiting for me!

All my friends told me about NAVNIT MOTORS reputation and that infinity was a much better organisation but unfortunately NAVNIT had the Car colour and interior options that i wanted.

I don't know why BMW would use a company like NAVNIT MOTORS as a dealer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks