Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 21:50   #1
BANNED

Need to find Good Tata dealerships in Mumbai

Could someone recommend a good Tata dealership in Mumbai?
I have read some horror stories about a few and hence, would appreciate some feedback and/or experiences, some in this forum might have had with the dealership.

Thanks
Old 24th May 2006, 00:22   #2
BHPian

You may try Fortune at Powai (Opp. L&T). They also have a branch at nerul. My experience with them was when they were a Daewoo dealers 6 years back and when I recently test-drove a Palio. Decent experience.
Old 3rd March 2008, 14:54   #3
BHPian

Fortune Powai has couteous staff, Good sales interaction and experience but dont trust them while purchasing accessories. After sales service is not as good as Maruti, I would rate them say 3/10.

Last edited by liberal : 3rd March 2008 at 15:03.
Old 3rd March 2008, 16:32   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I got my Indigo from Shaman and am pretty satisfied with the delivery & service experience. Been through two paid services and one warranty repair visit so far...not a single complaint.
Old 3rd March 2008, 18:20   #5
BHPian

I got my Indica Turbo delivery from Om Sai Motors. They handled the PDC and the delivery efficiently. Was happy by the way they handled all the formalities.

For my servicing, I have tried Shaman (Reay Road), Cadell Auto (Shivaji Park) and Richard Garage (Andheri). Never tried Om Sai for that matter.

1. Shaman- Upto the mark service standards. But was put off by their delay in hold time of the car. They render FIAT servicing too and are always full with their appointments. On holidays, they run with thin staffings and thats where I got pissed off because they could'nt do anything with my stuck central locking. Once, they charged me for 5 litres of fuel that they had filled and slapped a 12.5% VAT. When I asked them why layer a VAT on fuel when already it is being done by the petroleum companies, they said we cannot do anything as the entire billing is done on Siebel system. Only after a hue and cry was it reverted. Thats when I thought of switching service centres.

2. Cadel Auto- Profesional service. Even the skilled labour (mechanics) handle customer queries and complaints with a smile. Quick delivery and payment settlement. Contact person- Mr Kapadia

3. Richard Garage - Superb is the word. You need to just call them for an appointment and they fix an appointment. On the designated day a driver would be dispatched to your door to collect your car. The driver ensures he jots down every complaints you have and gets it to the service station. When the car reaches the garage, it is attended and a phone call is made to the customer about the hold time and the delivery time along with the estimate cost. They are extremely punctual.
I particularly liked the way they work and also called Mr. Richard (owner) to thank him for the job well done. Contact person - Mr. Atul Kamath

Cheers!
Old 3rd March 2008, 19:12   #6
BANNED

Between Fortune (Powai) and Shaman (Prabhadevi), where would I experience an overall good vehicle-purchase customer satisfaction. I'm also talking discounts, freebies, etc.
Given the proximity of these two dealerships from where I currently reside, Fortune would be convenient.

If I were to use Shaman for the purchase, could I take the vehicle to Fortune for regular service appointments, and other issues?
Old 3rd March 2008, 22:19   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_is_here View Post
3. Richard Garage - Superb is the word. You need to just call them for an appointment and they fix an appointment. On the designated day a driver would be dispatched to your door to collect your car. The driver ensures he jots down every complaints you have and gets it to the service station. When the car reaches the garage, it is attended and a phone call is made to the customer about the hold time and the delivery time along with the estimate cost. They are extremely punctual.
I particularly liked the way they work and also called Mr. Richard (owner) to thank him for the job well done. Contact person - Mr. Atul Kamath

Cheers!
Shall definitely try Richard Garage (Andheri east) next service,

also I need to get some dent & paint job done - any recommendation
Old 4th March 2008, 11:16   #8
BHPian

@luvjascha: You can definitely buy a car from one dealer and do the servicing (including 4 free services) from another dealer.
I have no idea of Fortune motors so I would not be able to comment on the comparison

@liberal: You can try Richard for your denting and paint job.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks