Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2013, 10:20   #16
BHPian

Re: Awesome Response from Ramkay Fiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by julupani View Post
Well, you were coming up on the 4 year point where all the belts need to be replaced. Yours seems like a case where the wear and tear was just a bit faster than usual, causing a failure.
I guess you may have hit the nail on the head. Yes, a few more months and it will be 4 years since I got my blue beauty. Oh How the time has flown!!! Yes, I will also need to do all the other belt replacements, but now with Ramkay Fiat available I think I will be under less stress about the spares and quality of repair available.
Old 13th August 2013, 10:47   #17
BHPian

Nice to see Fiat's proactive support.
I have seen and experienced Fiat's support in the last 4 years.

Now they have distanced from Tata Service stations, I find them more proactive and aggressive in providing even better service. Hats off to Ramkay Fiat.
bnzjon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 23:37   #18
BHPian

Reviving an old thread !! Good to know of their brilliant and proactive service offered to you. I am planning to buy the Punto Evo from them next year after the wonderful experience at their dealership with one Mr.Rajan. Good to know that their after sales service is also good.
Old 31st October 2014, 12:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

Have to mention my great experience at Ramkay Fiat OMR service as few months back. I had brought down my cousins Linea petrol to Chennai as with the crackdown in Bangalore on out of state cars, they had decided to sell it.

My first walk in was with a prospective buyer who wanted the underbody checked as there was a small leak somewhere in the exhaust. We were immediately attended to they took the car onto the lift and inspected the car. Very professional.

The following day the car starting misfiring all of a sudden, so the next morning I reached there at ~9am with no appointment. The SA recognised me from the previous visit and immediately attended to the car. They prepared the job card took the car in and couple of service guys starting work on it. Fixed the issue and I could collect the car in the evening.

All in all a very good experience and a very nice facility.

Last edited by fiat_tarun : 31st October 2014 at 12:03.
fiat_tarun is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks