Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2014, 08:09   #1
Senior - BHPian

Second Honda dealership in Thane - Regent Honda

A second Honda dealership has been opened in Thane called Regent Honda. The showroom is located at Ghodbunder Road just after the Waghbil flyover and bang opposite Suraj Water Park. People coming from Mumbai will have to take a U turn at the Vijaynagari cross to access the showroom. The workshop is located again on Ghodbunder Road but closer to Kapurbawdi circle & opposite Cinemax Wonder Mall. The workshop earlier used to be Wasan Ford showroom cum workshop. Later the workshop was operated by a commercial vehicle showroom. The workshop can be accessed through the service road in the same side as Vijay sales.

Showroom address: Rosa Vista, Opp Suraj Water Park, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W), 400615

Workshop address: Opp Cinemax, Chitalsar, Manpada, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (w) 400615
Attached Thumbnails
Second Honda dealership in Thane - Regent Honda-p_20141210_182803.jpg  

ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th December 2014, 09:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Second Honda dealership in Thane - Regent Honda

That's good news. I think the nearest one was the Kanjurmarg Linkway Honda for those residing in Thane and beyond.

The service centre location seems to be close to the Balaji service centre for Tata cars where I take my Nano. Looks like the bigger car will go to the same area now.
Old 26th April 2018, 21:32   #3
BHPian

Just booked my WR-V in exchange for my Manza. All in all a good experience!

Hopefully the service will be as good as the Sale Process!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
A second Honda dealership has been opened in Thane called Regent Honda. The showroom is located at Ghodbunder Road just after the Waghbil flyover and bang opposite Suraj Water Park. People coming from Mumbai will have to take a U turn at the Vijaynagari cross to access the showroom. The workshop is located again on Ghodbunder Road but closer to Kapurbawdi circle & opposite Cinemax Wonder Mall. The workshop earlier used to be Wasan Ford showroom cum workshop. Later the workshop was operated by a commercial vehicle showroom. The workshop can be accessed through the service road in the same side as Vijay sales.

Showroom address: Rosa Vista, Opp Suraj Water Park, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W), 400615

Workshop address: Opp Cinemax, Chitalsar, Manpada, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (w) 400615

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 13th May 2018 at 11:21. Reason: Removing unwanted dots.
Old 2nd November 2018, 15:12   #4
BHPian

Update: Regent Honda have moved their showroom and service centre into an single shop that is now located at the address stated below:

Plot no:1, Mohan mill compound, Next to R mall, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West

P.S.
For people familiar with Ghodbunder road, the new showroom/service centre is in the same lane as the Nexa and Audi showrooms.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks