Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2006, 20:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Joshi Autozone Maruti Dealership Got Cancelled

Quote:
Public is hereby infirmed that the dealership agreement dated 1st april 2004 between joshi autozone pvt ltd and maruti udyog limited, stands terminated vide our letter dated 8th september 2006. Therefore, joshi autozone pvt ltd is debarred from maruti autorized dealer and service station
Whats going on n chandigarh!!!!! First Pasco dealership got cancelled now Joshi's. The only one left is Modern who really is not good enough to provide services. I mean two best maruti dealerships are now cancelled in the city. Even ford has 2 dealers..

Maruti is going GM way IMHO. Only 1 dealer
Old 15th September 2006, 20:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

I feel since from 1 year Maruti is not doing right thing. I saw many dealership issues all around and at last I faced bad service and careles service from Maruti and and its delaership.

Very unfortunate.

Ravi.
Old 15th September 2006, 21:26   #3
BHPian

Old 16th September 2006, 08:32   #4
Max
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat
I feel since from 1 year Maruti is not doing right thing. I saw many dealership issues all around and at last I faced bad service and careles service from Maruti and and its delaership.

Very unfortunate.

Ravi.
may be this is as a result of action against bad dealers ?
Old 16th September 2006, 10:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

If MUL is terminating bad dealers its good move by MUL, since I heard and saw few MUL dealers are good for nothing. This make other dealers on alert and they give better service at least now onwards.

Ravi.
Old 16th September 2006, 10:49   #6
Senior - BHPian

At the same time they need to replace the bad one with good one. So that people have options. Otherwise as abhibh said it will go GM way (atleast in Chandigarh)
Old 16th September 2006, 10:55   #7
BHPian

Maruti service is deteriorating in bangalore too. Good places such as Lotus motors have shut shop and a Hyundai has come up in its place. Dont know what Maruti is upto.
Old 16th September 2006, 18:49   #8
BHPian

One of the Joshi's guy told me that Joshi Autozone has opted for Honda dealership and they will be selling Honda Siel products in Chandigarh...
Old 16th September 2006, 19:15   #9
Senior - BHPian

What !!!!!!

Then who will cater chandigarh and mohali ???? lemme guess Modern OMG times sure are changing.

I tell you a story modern has such a unethical business they once sold a zen with 4speed gear box. Dont know how they managed it.. but at the end came to know it was 5 speed gear box only but the knob wa changed by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep
One of the Joshi's guy told me that Joshi Autozone has opted for Honda dealership and they will be selling Honda Siel products in Chandigarh...
Old 16th September 2006, 20:29   #10
BHPian

Yes get ready for Modern and Berkeley serving all maruti owners ..
Old 16th September 2006, 20:43   #11
Senior - BHPian

Berkeley.. Man dont even think of going there they also have GM dealership in Chandigarh. And if i am not mistaken then Berkeley is in Panchkula situated on sector 12.. Very hard to find too.. Though their main showroom is good (which is situated in a another sector)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep
Yes get ready for Modern and Berkeley serving all maruti owners ..
Old 16th September 2006, 22:00   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
What !!!!!!

Then who will cater chandigarh and mohali ???? lemme guess Modern OMG times sure are changing.

I tell you a story modern has such a unethical business they once sold a zen with 4speed gear box. Dont know how they managed it.. but at the end came to know it was 5 speed gear box only but the knob wa changed by them.
So they sold a 4 speed gear box with a 5 speed gear knob, Is that what you're saying..cause it does not make sense with the " But at the end" part..lol

Bhandari motors in New delhi, was shutdown a few years back, It was a very large dealership..and they turned unethical towards the later days, They hooked onto booking amounts and kept delaying deliveries and works, I know since I booked a zen and had to wait a month and eventually cancelled it and after a few days bhandari packed up and turned into Pronto for HM Mitsubishi..Grrr My anger just doubled..!
Old 16th September 2006, 22:19   #13
Senior - BHPian

What i meant was the knob had 4 gears instruction on it but the gear box was actually 5 speed but we all thought that it was 4 speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein
So they sold a 4 speed gear box with a 5 speed gear knob, Is that what you're saying..cause it does not make sense with the " But at the end" part..lol
Old 22nd December 2006, 23:04   #14
BHPian

Just sent a mail to Maruti asking them the reason as to why the dealership was cancelled. I was shell shocked on hearing this news. I got my first car from Joshi and the experience was amazing.
Waiting for Maruti to reply.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks