Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2019, 10:45   #1
BHPian

Good experience: JSP Ford Service Centre (Kudlu Gate, Bangalore)

JSP Ford had opened their latest after sales service (A.S.S) centre near Kudlu Gate junction just off Hosur Road recently. This centre is about 5km from Silkboard. As per the service advisors this centre opened only 7 months back. I discovered this service centre by accident on one of casual drives towards Hosur. I was relieved as next oil change schedule was fast approaching.

Ever since, I have already taken my Ford EcoSport to this A.S.S multiple times for regular oil change services and once to sort an engine malfunction. All my visits so far have turned out to be very good and satisfactory. The folk there are courteous and attentive. For starters, they don't push unnecessary works, which otherwise might only serve to inflate the bill. They're honest and up-front about costs and they've always completed the work to my satisfaction.

Services offered:
  • General periodic servicing
  • Express service
  • Car pickup and drop facility

What I like:
  • Ample space: The service centre is spread over a large area. Enough to cater to weekend rush.
  • Professional staff: Prompt and attentive staff. They are welcoming. A service advisor is assigned to attend your case immediately. Very smooth process. The SA patiently listens to all the issues and starts noting and diagnosing them. A job card is opened and an estimate is made for the effort. So no surprises once you return after the service is done to take your car. The communication channel is open and they keep you posted on the progress and delivery time.
  • Customer lounge: Now a days every service centre has one and it is no big deal, I know. But it still feels good to be able to relax on a sofa and grab a refresher while your car is undergoing its own refresher. They have an impressive stock of auto magazines and newspapers too.
  • Location: For Ford owners from HSR, Sarjapur Road and surrounding areas, this is a very conveniently located service centre. They don't have to make a long trip to Bannerghatta Road or Domlur or Whitefield anymore. It is less than 3km from my home
  • Express service: Have seen people utilise the express service. It is an appointment based feature. Never opted for it. A quicker, priority service is nonetheless, good to have during those short-of-time stints.

They offer pick up/drop option too.

What I don't like:
None really, to be fair.

Improvement needed:
  • Bodyshop: They don't have a bodyshop in this service centre. JSP has got one at CK Palya, on Bannerghatta Road. For any body repairs or painting they gladly accept the vehicle and transfer the car to the bodyshop by their drivers. Since the facility is huge, they seem to have plans to accommodate a bodyshop in the near future.

Contact Information:
Name of my SA: Gururaj
Phone numbers: +91 9148777712
Map: Link
strawhat is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 08:00   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Good experience: JSP Ford Service Centre (Kudlu Gate, Bangalore)

Always happy to see positive dealership reviews in this section. If we blast them when they goof up, we must also publicly pat them on the back for taking good care of us.

Thanks for sharing . This thread will be very helpful to the large number of Ford owners we have from Bangalore.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 08:41   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Good experience: JSP Ford Service Centre (Kudlu Gate, Bangalore)

Have been going to JSP Ford since December and am happy with their service as well. The Service head is from MEtro Ford BinduKumar and is pretty responsive.

The SA Nishan I was assigned to is quite interested in cars himself and was curious at all the changes in my car.

The location is a blessing for me as I was really struggling with where to go for last 2 years ever since St. Mark's Metro Ford closed down.

I noticed one nice touch when they took the car for servicing:
Good experience: JSP Ford Service Centre (Kudlu Gate, Bangalore)-img_20181206_124927.jpg
Vid6639 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 16:41   #4
BHPian

Re: Good experience: JSP Ford Service Centre (Kudlu Gate, Bangalore)

Well, my brother is one more satisfied customer from this same service center. Ecosport S being the vehicle in question. Bought it from their showroom in Hosur, which was a pleasant experience too (Guy named Bipin, proactive, open, knowledgeable & a nice guy to deal with at the showroom).

As already mentioned here, the approach towards customers, good communication, punctuality certainly give a positive vibe. They take customer feedback very diligently & are open about most recommendations. Even a '9' out of '10' & the SA is taken back. Reflects FORD's intention in maintaining high customer satisfaction.

Hope they keep it up going ahead. Kudos...!!!
Adi22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2019, 20:07   #5
BHPian

Visted JSP Domlur today for a regular service and fix some issues on my 2013 EcoSport. There was a marked increase in vibration during idle and low gear running apart from a few rattles. Was pleasantly surprised this evening when they were able to diagnose and fix all issues. The increased vibration was due to a weakened engine mount. Post service, the car now feels really great to drive, but still need to monitor it over some time.
9 years experience with Metro Ford has always be average. The Service Manager Srinivas whom I have known since 2010 seems to be managing this centre well. Would surely recommend this service center to others.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks