Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2020, 18:35   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Horrid sales experience with Saini Hyundai, Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Hi Pancham Da!
Thank you for your response to my query. I will let you know how the purchase will go through (around Aug-Sept).

My grandfather has it fixed this time that he will not (& by not, I mean not ) buy from Mukesh Hyundai. I've heard good things about both Saini & Bengal Hyundai up till now. Any contact with the SA will be done by me and we would like to maintain a good relationship with the Showroom.

Any ideas on how Bengal Hyundai is?
No clue Akash. Bengal Hyundai is 2nd oldest dealership in Kolkata and I have not heard bad things about them. So go ahead and do let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Did you get the refund amount from the previous dealer? Did Hyundai support you or continue to stone wall?
Good that you asked and sorry I forgot to update the thread. Hyundai India was not very helpful but eventually Saini refunded the amount and we made peace. But will I buy a car from them in the future? No.

Last edited by Pancham : 25th June 2020 at 18:36.
Old 17th July 2020, 14:09   #17
BHPian

Re: Horrid sales experience with Saini Hyundai, Kolkata

Dear Mods,
Since my little experience is related to Hyundai dealerships in general in Kolkata, I'm adding it here.

So, my search for a Diesel Auto with proper safety features directed me towards the Creta SX version. I had registered my interest through Hyundai online Portal to following dealerships - Bengal Hyundai (henceforth - BH), Gajraj Hyundai (GH), and Mukesh Hyundai (MH). All of them have provided a quote to me within a few minutes of contact, that was fast!

Few observations:
1. All of them have added handling charges of different flavors and these are from Hyundai and can not be waived off
BH - 3K
GH - 7K
MH - 7K

2. The TCS is not fixed!
BH - 0.75% (this is correct, it was revised in May 2020)
GH - 1% (This guy told me we quote with 1% and then give a discount to customers!!)
MH - 1% (This guy dared to tell me that it's 1%. He was promptly asked to check with the seniors. Then he called and said for this month he can reduce the TCS to 0.75%! When pressed about who charges TCS, Hyundai itself, dealership, or Govt. of India, he backtracked and apologized!

I am not sure if this is the norm here in Kolkata. While these are not deal breakers and can be sidestepped, my experience with Kia (For the Seltos at Celica Kia - Salt Lake) was a lot better!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks