Old 13th December 2019, 12:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai

Services offered:
  • Car Service & Maintenance
  • Repairs and bodywork
  • Detailing

What I like:
  • Its an authorised workshop run like an FNG - all the skills and equipment of a branded workshop + friendliness of your local mechanic
  • Competent sales advisors and mechanics
  • Never say never to source old parts - it was the backing of this workshop and Devendra that made my buy my Palio 1.6 earlier this year.
  • Upfront about what they can and can't do, and will remind you what needs to be done for the next service
  • Open 7 days a week
  • Pick-up and drop facility available, they don't mind if we hang around

What I don't like:
  • Paint work quality can be improved, I will rate them 7.5 / 10
  • Despite being Fiat-authorised, they don't have permission for Jeeps. I'm sure this is one of the reasons lot of Fiat owners coming here are hesitant to get the Compass
  • Due to uncertain nature of the parts supply, delays happen but it is notified in advance

Pricing:At par at what one would expect at authorised workshops, but they usually don't charge for small stuff separately

Specialty / USP:No nonsense authorised Fiat car workshop

What Work I have got done from him: Routine servicing of Abarth and Palio. Installation of short-shifter and dashcam in Abarth

Contact Information
- Name of the contact persons:
Devendra - 72085 11530
Sharad - 70459 53386
- Postal Address: Plot A101, Khairane MIDC, TTC Industrial Area, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400710
- Google map link : https://goo.gl/maps/RPMPELgPr92QqZYF8

This is the entrance:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-01.png

Entrance to the workshop building:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-02.png

Space for 4 bays + 1 dedicated alignment bay. Cars parked on RHS for other work:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-03.jpg

Space for 10 cars inside the compound; on the left (out of picture) is the paint booth:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-04.jpg

Washing bay on the other side of the workshop:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-05.jpg

Have been taking my Abarth to them from 2016 and my earlier Punto from 2009 days:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-06.jpg

They help with OTC parts as well. I bought these for a friend and shipped it to him:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-07.jpg

They also helped install an aftermarket intercooler in a friend's Linea Tjet:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-08.jpg

Cars from all over come to them. I know Abarth's from Pune and Nashik coming to them for routine work:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-09.jpg

You can even spot some special cars here - the 500 was here for some work the other workshop couldn't solve. My Palio parked beside it:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-10.jpg

All in all, I would rate them 9/10. They are competent, honest and a good support for Fiat owners like me. I am surprised to find the workshop full on most days:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-11.jpg

A parting shot of my Palio after some much needed TLC:
Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai-12.jpeg

What some other BHPians say about it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragula View Post
Yeah I have been to Vroom Pointe as well. Its a small facility but the people are good. Speak to Devendra and Sharad, the key people for service. The owners are also extremely down to earth guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
My Tjet had its service last weekend and I got the 60k service done where the spark plugs were replaced. Set of 4 costed me 3060.00

Tjet was serviced at Vroom Pointe Fiat in Navi Mumbai.

I am not sure why you were given a quote of 3k per plug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keroo1099 View Post

Semi Low GC suspension

BACKGROUND
I decided to take another plunge and opt for the low GC kit after driving Patchyboy’s original Linea. The suspension on the first gen Linea’s is just so much more settled at low speed and has none of that lazy roll/shimmy that the high GC models have. A big shout out to Blackwasp for getting the required parts from Vroome Point, Mumbai and shipping them to me, but sadly we discovered only much later that I am one critical part short, the rear springs which have conveniently been discontinued by FCA. So for now I am running on low GC front and rear Struts on high my original high GC springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
There were some good reviews from TBHPians who regularly service at Vroom Pointe and hence decided to visit them for the servicing. Booked an appointment a week before and dropped in for service on Saturday 16th June. In the hope of becoming the first customer of the day and my vehicle being taken for service immediately, I reached the FASS at 9.30 am. But to my disappointment, the staff reached by 10.30 am. The staff was limited with only 30% reporting. Little did I realize that choosing Eid day for servicing proved wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
Vroom Pointe Fiat ASS in Navi Mumbai is good from what i heard and they have been quite helpful regarding a small issue i had with the alignment.

PS - Creating this thread for other Fiat owners in and around Mumbai as replying on respective threads is not possible all the time.

Last edited by blackwasp : 13th December 2019 at 12:34.
blackwasp is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 13th December 2019, 12:50   #2
BHPian

Re: Vroom Pointe - Fiat Authorised workshop in Navi Mumbai

Long overdue thread My Tjet and Avventura's second home away from home.

love the staff and the well trained and informed sales/service advisors and mechanics.

They are upfront and best take ownership in case something is not right or does not meet customer satisfaction and make sure they fix or sort the issue.

They don't cut corners or do temporary fixes, down to earth in estimates and the best part as blackwasp has mentioned, they don't mind customers hanging around the cars when the mechanics are working.

Paint work quality can be improved, I will rate them 7 / 10 as well.
sajands is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 15:35   #3
BHPian

I concur with what you guys say.

Can say for sure, my preowned 2010 T Jet is in a better shape today than it was before I started going to Vroom Pointe.

Everyone, Devendra, Sharad, Lokesh, Anuradha, Monica and even Mohamed / Rajesh Kotian (who are no more with Vroom Pointe now) have been outstanding in quality of work and service.

No corners cut, No unnecessary work suggested, Good AMC option makes service and repairs a tad bit cheaper, very honest about spares availability.

Recently went to them with a starting issue, small electrical connector on the starter had given way, since they didn't have a brand new one in stock, they installed a used one but didn't charge me a dime, not even labour (although they had to put it on the lift and took some time to diagnose).

Hope with dwindling numbers of Fiats they don't diversify or shut shop ! But I'm sure till then my T Jet will remain as good and reliable as new.
Old 17th July 2021, 16:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Just a heads up guys. Devendra has left and now joined Bhavna Ford. I have stopped taking my car there and now just buy the spare parts and get her serviced at The Mechanix Automotive Pune.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks